GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

I realize that a lot of fans want the Rams to return to the Royal/Gold scheme, but I honestly prefer their current Navy. Navy/Gold would really pop - it's basically Michigan's color scheme with a darker (richer) yellow.

However, I do like the Rams set you created even though you took them back to LA. It's hard to argue which city had more success with them, when you consider the Warner/Faulk/Bruce era with 9000 yards per game and two Super Bowl appearances.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However, I do like the Rams set you created even though you took them back to LA. It's hard to argue which city had more success with them, when you consider the Warner/Faulk/Bruce era with 9000 yards per game and two Super Bowl appearances.

Thanks pianoknight and you are right, no one could argue that.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Since I created a new MLS franchise, I might as well do a concept for it. With a little help from my friends, marble and nas and their templates, here are Arsenal America. Moving forward, there will be few future consideration concepts and some makeovers of current teams.

divider02.jpg

soccer01a.jpg

divider03.jpg

soccer02a.jpg

divideralt.jpg

soccer03.jpg

Guest darkpiranha

Love the Kings. The Kings were the only ones from the last go-round that I really didn't like, but you've redeemed yourself.

Something I'd love to see you do is posts where you show the progression of each iteration and some of your thought process, especially on the ones that went through major changes.

Even though the current blue-gold colors the Rams use are perfect, I'd be in favor of leaving those colors behind in St. Louis. The yellow jerseys should be their primaries. Those really pop.

Love Arsenal America. It makes so much sense it's ridiculous. It needs to happen.

Love the Kings. The Kings were the only ones from the last go-round that I really didn't like, but you've redeemed yourself.

Something I'd love to see you do is posts where you show the progression of each iteration and some of your thought process, especially on the ones that went through major changes.

Even though the current blue-gold colors the Rams use are perfect, I'd be in favor of leaving those colors behind in St. Louis. The yellow jerseys should be their primaries. Those really pop.

Love Arsenal America. It makes so much sense it's ridiculous. It needs to happen.

Thanks DP.

I will consider the progression thing for a future project for sure. I'm currently working on a new template for the next phase of this project.

Archived