GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the Norfolk team, you should have a naval-related name

I guess we will find out soon... ;)

Like I said, it's a done deal. Identities, colors, etc. All done.

Just putting the finishing touches on some. They will begin to roll out next week.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

How is this going to work if ONLY Tier 2 players can sign with NFL teams?

I mean, suppose you have a player good enough to be in the NFL, but he gets drafted into Tier 3 and the rest of his teammates are terrible so the team doesn't get promoted. He's probably going to be relegated to Tier 3 for most of his career. What happens if an NFL team wants to sign him?

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

How is this going to work if ONLY Tier 2 players can sign with NFL teams?

I mean, suppose you have a player good enough to be in the NFL, but he gets drafted into Tier 3 and the rest of his teammates are terrible so the team doesn't get promoted. He's probably going to be relegated to Tier 3 for most of his career. What happens if an NFL team wants to sign him?

From post #866......"Obviously there will be some gaps to fill in..."

It is incentive for teams and players in NFL3 to play hard and rise out of that tier to earn the right to be signed. Obviously there would be things to be considered, like players allocated from NFL teams being exempt from this process if the team they play for gets relegated to NFL3.

If a player isn't considered good enough to be drafted by NFL2 then what makes you think that an NFL club would be interested?

It is a developmental league. Baseball players have to rise through the system. Sort of the the same idea here, but with a twist tied to overall performance. If there is a player in NFL3 that shines and his team sucks, it is probable the the NFL could create a yearly combine to give guys like that a chance.

For the Norfolk team, you should have a naval-related name

I guess we will find out soon... ;)

Like I said, it's a done deal. Identities, colors, etc. All done.

Just putting the finishing touches on some. They will begin to roll out next week.

Guess I need to get Norfolk team done next. I dont wanna look like im stealing an idea.

Appreciate the votes being cast. I would like to encourage more, more, more. There are three strong contenders, but as I said, the voting will continue for the duration of this phase. So will there be a miracle comeback? We shall see. Here is what's on tap beginning tomorrow.

5qci.jpg

Guest darkpiranha

Give us random divisions. But keep the divisions together so you can tell a unifying division story if you have it.

Archived