GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

Thanks guys for the feedback.I also agree on the size of the number on the back for sure. I also see a tech glitch on my part that I need to fix.

@cohenj21-NFL2 is outfitted by Under Armour so that is the reason for the switch.

I think I will veer from my original plan of going division by division starting tomorrow. I will come back to Norfolk later in the week to finish of the ECON North.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And besides, even if it WAS totally wrong to associate hurricanes with Hartford (which it's not), it would join a long line of NFL team names that have nothing to do with their city or are associated with the region. Cardinals. Lions. Redskins. Bengals. Raiders. Rams. Colts (pick your city). Outside of the basic existence of the teams themselves, I don't associate any of these cities or regions with the mascot. Granted some of these teams moved, but most still didn't have any cultural association with their region.

Out of the teams that you listed, only two are associated; Cardinals and Bengals. Cardinals are found in Arizona and the Bengals were named after a Bengal Tiger, formally a resident of the Cincinnati Zoo. The rest, you are correct about.

Yea, not crazy about the colors, but it works surprisingly well. Everything else about the concept is fantastic. When I originally saw Greenville I thought it was an odd choice. Would have expected to see Raleigh-Durham, Columbia, or Charleston- larger name city I guess. BUT, as always- fantastic explanation and it works. May be the best of the Tier yet.

5exu75.jpg2i1dojp.jpg

Archived