GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

Use the away socks for the home as well. It'd look pretty cool. I honestly don't know what's wrong with the colors. They look great together.

They just seem kind of dull- very Cleveland Brownish. Not particularly a fan or Orange, or Brown, and not together. BUT, best use of that pallet I could imagine. Actually wouldn't be bad for an updated University of Tennessee concept.

5exu75.jpg2i1dojp.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The G reminds me a little too much of Columbus's C. Despite this , I don't have a problem with the color set like dsaline said. Nice logo too, but I think a different font for the G may work.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I'm not a fan of Sioux Falls, on the logo it is very hard to read the S in middle with the brown outline. Also, the pants striping is weird, somebody said it looks like they sharted themselves, I agree with that observation. Also, I believe the plural of Bison is just "Bison" Not trying to be harsh at all, this one IMO just isn't up to your usually high standards GP.

But I do like Greenville, and I like the colors, they're very unique and give off a good "South Carolina" palette.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

The Grizzlies play in Greenville, SC, not Greenville, NC, correct?

Also, I think I can help with this whole "bison/bisons" dilema. Either could work. I do believe that "bison" is actually the plural, but it would not be incorrect to say "bisons". Most sports teams with the mascot usually use the name "bisons", with the s. I think you should keep it as is.

Anyways, great work!!

One does not simply beat the Buffalo Sabres... oh wait.

Guest darkpiranha

I agree that the G and C look too much alike. It was the first thing I thought. Maybe a different G, something more rough and wild and stylized. Colors are just fine. Everything else about it is great.

One thing I like about NFL2 so far, and I'm wondering how intentional it is or if it's just my own personal interpretation, is that the uniform designs have a very collegiate feel to them. Simplified from regular NFL, but also experimental.

Thanks for the great feedback fellas. I felt the same way about the G, but it worked so well with the Bear head I just rolled with it. As always, I will eventually go back address some of these things. I explained the SF pants stripe. I wanted the rough old time feel. Thus the butt stripes, shards and all. I agree that the primary for SF can use refinement.

DP, as usual, very perceptive. If you scroll back through the presentation you will find it. The whole point with NFL2 is to compliment, not overtake the NFL visually. Thus a more local and lower level feel but hopefully up to the same standards. Tough to do I can assure you.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Archived