Vote for Southern Miss' helmet design

Drew22

Can I vote "None of the above". Those are all pretty bad. They have that cool bird-head logo, why don't they use it?

Iowa sued them and said it looked too close to their logo and won. They can't use it on competition gear I don't think.

Can I vote "None of the above". Those are all pretty bad. They have that cool bird-head logo, why don't they use it?

Iowa sued them and said it looked too close to their logo and won. They can't use it on competition gear I don't think.

thats so stupid, then oklahoma should sue indiana for having similar helmets

I'm interested in the outcome of this especially since Nebraska will host USM this fall. Looking forward to seeing their new look (assuming they wear the gold lids to Lincoln, not the old black ones).

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

How long until the stupid number-on-helmet fad dies. You're not Alabama... its not working.

I'll be surprised if that one does not win. There will be some vote-splitting with the others.

I voted for #1...best one (by default)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Voted for number 2. I don't like the look of the state of Mississippi on a helmet, and I've never been a fan of the feather underneath the SOUTHERN MISS. God help us if number 3 wins though.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Because of tornado damage in February, they were also forced to install a new turf.

I wonder if any of the helmet logos will be at the 50.

they needed new turf bad regardless of tornado demage

6c007f510a4f1f82f5164e454de5eab7.jpg

Their financial deficit would not allow it.

However, the $400K from the insurance company due to the February storms did.

Now will they just use temporary paint for the "C-USA" logos or not since they have already hired an outside firm to assist them?

Archived