New Jersey Devils 3rd and St. Louis Blues Revamped

D1eNasty

The Devil's one isn't so, so bad. It's definitely out-of-the box without being too crazy. But the Blues is just a big miss, I'm sorry. You're just all over the place with that one. There are too many stripes, two different shoulder patches (which I always hated when teams did that), the name and Predators numbers don't really work too well here; there's just an abundance of stripes. Also,, I'm not too fond of the recolorization of the alternate logo; the Arch should always be silver, not red.

Good execution, I'm just not sold on the design of the Blues one. The Devils though, call me crazy, I kinda like it.

I like the idea of the Blues jerseys, but the execution is a bit off. The stripes are fine as is, I actually love the way it looks. The problem is the meat. Using the Preds numbers is going a bit overboard, makes it look a bit tacky. I'd also leave the nameplate one color, white and blue preferably. Also, the white blue note just looks off. Can't put my finger on it, but maybe that's just because I'm not used to it. One more thing, pick a shoulder patch and stick to it - don't use two.

The white "blue note" is cool, but I've never liked red in their color scheme at all. I prefer the navy/royal blue/yellow they have been using lately. I think if you swapped out red for that royal blue or maybe even powder blue it would look better. I would also consider a different number font.

Not a fan of the Devils chest logo. It looks dated, like something designed in the 90s. I appreciate your courage to try new stuff though. Keep posting!

mainescarf.png

The white "blue note" is cool, but I've never liked red in their color scheme at all. I prefer the navy/royal blue/yellow they have been using lately. I think if you swapped out red for that royal blue or maybe even powder blue it would look better. I would also consider a different number font.

Not a fan of the Devils chest logo. It looks dated, like something designed in the 90s. I appreciate your courage to try new stuff though. Keep posting!

Agreed on the red. It's never made sense to me, either. The 2 blue/yellow combo is ideal for them, IMO.

Archived