Sports Graphics Packages, Historically

So it looks like at long last NFL Network has updated their graphics package after having pretty much the same one from 2009

...why yes it's simple and blocky with black as a base color how did you guess?

EDIT: Screengrab for reference

DJXtnKwVwAAu9qW.jpg

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Bradbury said:

Looks like the new Fox look will be used in regional basketball broadcasts.

Really interested to see how it transitions to hockey, normally a box bug in the upper-left corner.

The transition to hockey sucks.

DKSZBCYU8AAKFR-.jpg

• Like 1

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

I'd be worried how this will translate to baseball if they have their upgraded graphics are ready for the postseason...will they go scoreboard bar or modify it to be more like a box? Gotta do something with the baserunner diamond, so it might be better to box the scoreboard like when FOX's current NFL scoreboard moves to the left to display team stats (can't find an image, but I noticed this in Eagles-Chargers and maybe Cardinals-49ers)

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

2 hours ago, Bradbury said:

That's not great... Any clue how the PP display looks?

No clue. That is the only graphic I have at the moment.

MofnV2z.png

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

No change to the Trail Blazers' graphics this season:

MofnV2z.png

3 hours ago, OMMF said:

I think the biggest disappointment with the FOX change means no more piling leaves or snow on top of the FOXBox. Goofy and unnecessary but I liked it.

I think they stopped doing the piling leaves/snow thing a few years ago but I liked it as well, I wish there was a way for them to bring that back. My favorite era was when they had the christmas lights representing each team's timeouts.