adidas CLIMALITE Baseball Uniforms

MellowTheMyth

L'ville wore theirs during their CWS-clinching game 2 win today. Miss St. was supposed to wear theirs today as well but were not allowed to because the jersey did not feature an SEC patch.

I have a feeling Mississippi State was looking for any excuse they could find to get out of wearing those uniforms.

L'ville wore theirs during their CWS-clinching game 2 win today. Miss St. was supposed to wear theirs today as well but were not allowed to because the jersey did not feature an SEC patch.

I have a feeling Mississippi State was looking for any excuse they could find to get out of wearing those uniforms.

If they did, I don't blame State.

Louisville looked pretty good with the white pants but the logo on the jersey nearly ruined the look.

They're mock Astros jerseys so the logo is where the Star was on the Astros jerseys.

I watched that whole game and although Vanderbilt's uniforms weren't much better, I was rooting for them because of those offensively bad Louisville uniforms. I never thought the 80's uniforms, considered the dark era of baseball aesthetics, would come back, but here we are.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I'd like these a lot more if they didn't PhotoshopGasm the absolute HELL out of these pictures. Just take a goddamned photo against a white background so I can actually see what they'll look like. Stop trying to sell action movies.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Did Adidas really run out of ideas so much that they had to borrow uniform ideas from the 1980s? That's pretty sad.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Is that a rule from the NCAA (have to wear your conference's patch) or is it rule for SEC schools (you have to wear an SEC patch)? Just wondering. I don't doubt the reason, I just wondered who gave them the heat.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Is that a rule from the NCAA (have to wear your conference's patch) or is it rule for SEC schools (you have to wear an SEC patch)? Just wondering. I don't doubt the reason, I just wondered who gave them the heat.

Like I said earlier, some of the players openly disliked the uniforms and were looking for any excuse not to wear them.

SEC requires the patches. Not all conferences do.

Archived