NFL Number Sheets (HI RES)

vnardella5

I will be posting every teams number sheet (yes even the new numbers that came out this year)..these are extremely high resolution..comment for who u want next!!

JAGUARS (CLICK FOR FULL/HI RES)

13311346.png

LIONS

13311472.png

SEAHAWKS

13313785.png

VIKINGS (THEY HAVE 2 DIFFERENT FONTS, ONE FOR THE FIRST AND SECOND NUMBER)

there are 4 pics, 1-49 and 50-99 for each color

13317260.png13317255.png

13317261.png13317259.png

I'd be more interested in the lettering. Also, you should probably remove the strokes from the vector paths before exporting to a raster image.

Coming to post the same thing, the keylines kill it, extra black outlines everywhere lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

hate to rag on these, but I have 2 questions....

1. are these sets color-optimized by making the colors match the colors listed here: http://www.ssur.org/research/TeamColors/Football_Outdoor/NationalFootballLeague/NationalFootballLeague.htm

2. why do the jaguars numbers appear to have thin black lines separating each color in the numbers? I don't believe the actual numbers do that...the think the outline color touches the primary

just curious ... but I do applaud the effort to get the actual fonts correct.

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

im doing it in photoshop so it is just an image..and with the letters, we already have the font for most of them just like the numbers, but where i got these images, it gives a few extra details..heres the link for the fonts if interested

http://eriqjaffe.50webs.com/

I was referring to the new lettering for the Jaguars and Vikings, which Eriq doesn't have.

Also, I know exactly where you got them, and the reason they have the stroke around them is because they're formatted in the logoslicks for machine art (meaning cut fabric) and they have no reason to have the colors filled in inside of those files.

Here are the Jaguars numbers and what I have of the lettering so far. I don't have it all yet.

13_JAC.png

ya thanks man! really helpful, may i ask where u found the font? can u pm me??and also, if u want i can add that pic to the first post

and edge 1, the colors are the official colors straight from the nfl

I pulled it from the logoslick, the lettering off the back of the jersey and did the rest using those characters and images of jerseys from the Jaguars site. That's why I don't have the rest of the characters.

Also, he's talking about RGB optimized colors, not the CMYK/PANTONE colors that are in the logoslicks, which are optimized for printing, not RGB digital display.

go ahead man, take over the thread (no im serious), ur work is obviosly better lol..if u want any help, let me know, i leave this work to u

I'm just pulling the numbering out of the logoslicks using Illustrator, and using the RGB color optimization provided by ssur.org.

All of the lettering I have is from Eriq's font files, so I don't have them for Jacksonville or Minnesota yet. Like I said, I'm still working on those, so hopefully I can get them done soon.

Any way you can make these into png's so paint users like me can use them? The NFL Lettering in the Paint Users Paradise thread is extremely lacking and these would be great additions if they were easier to use.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived