Canucks Utica Experiment/AHL Team To Be Named Comets

Lee.

Yes, they missed out on a glorious thing not calling them the Utica Nucks, but what's done is done.

Use this thread for the inevitable logo unveil, unis, etc.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The inside neck has "We're getting the hell out of here as soon as Abbotsford opens up" printed on it. Hanger Effect!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Long time reader, first time poster here. I'm sad to see the Rivermen not in the AHL anymore but it was a smart move for the Canucks. The system with Chicago wasn't working and they needed a change. I like the overall nod to past with the name, but I have never really been a fan of green and blue together, but somehow Vancouver and Utica can pull it off. I just wish the crest was on the blue uniforms.

Archived