Windell918

PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

What about the kits for Greenville, SC?

Hey everyone, been a little bit but I got a small break from my studies so I decided to tie up a couple loose ends here. Heres Portland's court and Moncton's. I hope you like um. Next will be the extras for Greenville. Then the last couple US teams. Then all start the tournament and finish the International while its running. But the way schools going it may not be until around christmas. Oy.

Portland:

PROWLERS-2.jpg

Moncton:

LOGGERS-5.jpg

Love Portlands court.

I2t2oeW.jpg

Loving Portland's court, and Moncton's been a real solid team. Glad you're back, and the plan you have laid out sounds good. School comes first :) Keep it up!

Love them. Moncton is maybe just a bit too busy for me, just a bit. Looks good though. Portland is perfect!

I love the sets for every team, but I'm disappointed that there are 3 NY metro teams and 2 Dakotas, yet there is no love for the OC and the city of Anaheim.

Windell, I thnk you need to clean up your first post. First, there are 2 "EASTERN CONFERENCE"s, and the African Division is apparently from South America.

Had a few tests this week and now that they are done (successfully) Ive got a little something for ya!

What about the kits for Greenville, SC?

Exactly what I was thinking! here ya go!

REAPERS-3.jpg

REAPERS-2.jpg

REAPERS-1.jpg

Windell, I thnk you need to clean up your first post. First, there are 2 "EASTERN CONFERENCE"s, and the African Division is apparently from South America.

Thanks for pointing these out.. fixed um! Flickr updated. All ends tied up moving on to the First state next!

Those are pretty cool. Love the court.

Next is first. The first state that is and that the the key to this concept: "An original state needs an Original Team!" Thats what they got. As the oldest state I felt a real classic simple look with a modern touch to it would be best. The colors are unique and come strait from the state flag. This one is simple simple simple but I think it turned out very solid. Here are the Delaware Originals!

ORIGINALS.jpg

Great work! I Like the idea of using Delaware being the first state as a name.

Cant believe I'm bumping, but Im bumping. Just wanna bit a of feedback on this one before I move forward.

Next is first. The first state that is and that the the key to this concept: "An original state needs an Original Team!" Thats what they got. As the oldest state I felt a real classic simple look with a modern touch to it would be best. The colors are unique and come strait from the state flag. This one is simple simple simple but I think it turned out very solid. Here are the Delaware Originals!

And you did exactly that. Looks great. I love the colors, and I'm very interested to see what uniforms designs you have come up with.

The D looks too much loke an O. Maybe if you rounded the right side a bit...

The D looks too much loke an O. Maybe if you rounded the right side a bit...

Do you mean the alternate logo? I think the 2 Ds in this set are pretty well-defined...

Lookin good! Wonder what the units will look like. Nice work once again!