PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone, been a little bit but I got a small break from my studies so I decided to tie up a couple loose ends here. Heres Portland's court and Moncton's. I hope you like um. Next will be the extras for Greenville. Then the last couple US teams. Then all start the tournament and finish the International while its running. But the way schools going it may not be until around christmas. Oy.

Portland:

PROWLERS-2.jpg

Moncton:

LOGGERS-5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Had a few tests this week and now that they are done (successfully) Ive got a little something for ya!

What about the kits for Greenville, SC?

Exactly what I was thinking! here ya go!

REAPERS-3.jpg

REAPERS-2.jpg

REAPERS-1.jpg

Windell, I thnk you need to clean up your first post. First, there are 2 "EASTERN CONFERENCE"s, and the African Division is apparently from South America.

Thanks for pointing these out.. fixed um! Flickr updated. All ends tied up moving on to the First state next!

Next is first. The first state that is and that the the key to this concept: "An original state needs an Original Team!" Thats what they got. As the oldest state I felt a real classic simple look with a modern touch to it would be best. The colors are unique and come strait from the state flag. This one is simple simple simple but I think it turned out very solid. Here are the Delaware Originals!

ORIGINALS.jpg

Next is first. The first state that is and that the the key to this concept: "An original state needs an Original Team!" Thats what they got. As the oldest state I felt a real classic simple look with a modern touch to it would be best. The colors are unique and come strait from the state flag. This one is simple simple simple but I think it turned out very solid. Here are the Delaware Originals!

And you did exactly that. Looks great. I love the colors, and I'm very interested to see what uniforms designs you have come up with.

The D looks too much loke an O. Maybe if you rounded the right side a bit...

Do you mean the alternate logo? I think the 2 Ds in this set are pretty well-defined...
yes. Just to clear up the confusion....the primary is an "O" for "Originals" with a "1" filling the neg space...the secondary is a "D" for delaware with the "1" being the straight side.

Archived