PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No time to talk about it because I NEED to get to bed but heres #127 (cant believe how close we are):

The Saskatoon Rascals

RASCALS.jpg

I really like the logos and colors here but I'm not sure about the word mark. It seems a little generic. Maybe you could try to make the word mark sort of like the alternate logo. The logos for this team are very nice. One more team :D !

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

not a lot of feedback on this yet but I made some changes based on my own "next morning" critique. (I swear its like I brought home at 10 and woke up with a 4) I like how I had it. Had kind of a chiseled out feel to it. I felt that fit the rough personality of a team represented by a raccoon called the rascals. However all the other parts of this set were rounded and smooth so i wanted to clean the primary up to match.

Take two!

RASCALS_1.jpg

Sorry to double post....but realization is setting in....over 2 years in the making and on Quebec City stands in my way of finishing this. ONE TEAM.

Ill post the whole set at once. So Ill try to make it good enough to not need a huge redo.

One freaking team.

King Beaver.

Sorry to double post....but realization is setting in....over 2 years in the making and on Quebec City stands in my way of finishing this. ONE TEAM.

Ill post the whole set at once. So Ill try to make it good enough to not need a huge redo.

One freaking team.

King Beaver.

Wow. This has been great work and dedication. I'm excited to see what you have in store for Quebec City.

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

HOLY COW!

I did it. I doubted myself at times. 128 teams in 25 months. About 1 a week. 512 images on the Flickr page. It all comes down to this. A finish fit for a king.

I give to you the last team in the PDC:

The Quebec Royales!

ROYALES.jpg

ROYALES_1.jpg

ROYALES_2.jpg

ROYALES_3.jpg

I greatly appreciate all the help Ive had with this crazy adventure. I hope you have enjoyed this as well. Work has started on 2.0 but I won't be nearly as long as this thread. Until then or until I come up with something new in the mean time: thanks for looking at my pictures.

The Canadian bracket will start tomorrow.

Peace, Grease, & Dodgeball

Archived