USMNT Kits

shaydre1019

I don't think i'm alone when i say the centennial crest is lightyears better than our current crest.

I absolutely love the centennial kits but i also like the current homes. my favorite kit they've had if not the centennials is the confed cup kits and i think we should utilize red and white stripes in our identity. I wanted to keep some of the parts while still keeping it classy. So with that being said here's the first draft of my kits for the USMNT.

USkits.png

• 2 weeks later...

This is probably my favorite concept for the usmnt. I love the away kit, very similar to what france has done with their first couple nike kits. The centennial crest looks great with these kits, and ultimately they would be stupid not to keep it because fan reaction has been great and I think we are all sick of the clip art, wrong-colored crest they use now.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to see the blue jersey with a white collar, I think having it all blue doesn't look quite as good due to the cuffs in red/white stripes. I think it would be a mistake to do red/white stripes in the collar though.

I was actually thinking about doing stripes on the underside of the collar. This template is based off the new man u kit, and they have like that plaid patten on the underside, and I believe Uruguay did that in the last world cup.

Does anyone know of a good shorts/socks template?

As a whole, this is by far my favorite USMNT concept. I love everything about both of the kits! The only thing I would say is to switch the socks so they math the tops, but other than that, beautiful!

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

As a whole, this is by far my favorite USMNT concept. I love everything about both of the kits! The only thing I would say is to switch the socks so they math the tops, but other than that, beautiful!

Thank you sir! I actually meant for them to go the way you said, I just wasn't paying attention when I moved them under the shorts and I havent been to the computer since to fix it.

^ it is white, it's just got the dot-pattern in it, so it appears grey. to this point though, maybe just have solid-colored numbers so it's cleaner.

a small niggle: horizontally align the home crest on the top with the nike check. ;)

i think with a completely new crest design, these would be the perfect USMNT kits. well done!

I kind of disagree actually. I quite like the socks the way they are, and it ties the whole set together. I also like that there is interchangeability across the whole set.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived