New England Revolution Concept

JamieRose

I think the ball is the better option as well just because its executed better. Id still like to see a different font thats bolder so you can throw some gold into it like the ball has. Other wise drop the gold shadow on the ball its the only thing being given a 3 D treatment right now

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Personally, I think the kits that the Revs have now would work best with this new crest. The problem with that AC Milan example is that it would be a whole lot of stripes. A striped crest on top of a striped jersey? "Hi, welcome to FC Stripes." Keep the kits clean and simple and that crest will stand out more.

Update with white text. Ball or monogram? Although generic, I'm personally leaning toward the ball. My preference, but just mine.

Revs3-01_zps6ffd6154.png

I realllllly like this. Now, I'm being nitpicky, but the line weights are messing with me.

I think this would be more visually appealing if the line weight around "REVOLUTION" was the same weight as the navy outline around the sides and top of the shield.

Just my two cents. Right now the gold outline is clashing with the text a little bit.

If you make those changes, you could also center the text between the ball and the curve in the top of the shield, so that the smallest red segments are equal in size (red segments above and below the "LU" part of "REVOLUTION").

That's all I got. I like the ball version better as well.

Great job :)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Very nice! I'd like to see it with the "REVOLUTION" inside the crest, not portruding the shield borders. For some reason I'm seeing lots of this "ribboned-text-over-shield" trend. Not a huge fan, although it works for some.

I think this would be a really solid upgrade for the Revs. I too think that the ball, although generic, works best and keeps it simple, yet unique and modern. As far as the jerseys, I think the AC milan look would work very well, and it would be a unique look in the league, similar to the old metrostars. And with the adidas stripes, I would make them white and have gold accents on the collar and cuffs instead.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived