Conrad.

Fonts by Conrad (Jan 18 - NBA Update '15 Pack is up!)

1,123 posts in this topic

Conrad do you or anyone have the Colt Brennan/Tim Chang era Hawaii font?

I have the vectors of the numbers.

nice, send em on to me (conradburry@gmail.com) and I'll add em to the queue.

also, what's this about a Creamer award? where did you see that?

Look in the thread titled 'The Creamers' here in Concepts.

Ah okay, oops. I was looking in the General Topics thinking it was a site-wide announcement.

pro-bowl-2014.png

Above is a preview of one of the fonts in the new Nike Fonts Pack 6. Click the image above to go to the Fonts By Conrad webpage for this pack's release. It contains 6 more previews of the other fonts in this pack. On that webpage, you'll also find the download link. As always, thanks for taking a look! :)

Awesome Conrad! You wouldn't have any of the World Cup kit fonts, especially Nike and Adidas?

Could you kindly share them (numbers and letters) in form of an image? It would be much appreciated. Plus, does it have a name?

Here's an image of them, and I just sent the vectors to Conrad.

hawaii1_zps6f7c94a3.jpg

2 people like this

Could you please solve the mystery of the Sports Specialties Script font? Is it possible to recreate? There seems to be a ton of forums with unanswered questions about this elusive style. Thanks for all you do!

bulls-script-sports-specialties-snapback

If someone could gather up enough photographic references for all the characters, I could put together the vector graphics.

hey ive also been looking for this sports specialties fonts for a long time and would greatly appreciate if someone re-created it. i signed up for this forum searching all over the internet! heres some photographic references i compiled an album that includes every letter in the alphabet:

http://imgur.com/a/G7tWy

I need every capital letter as well.

here you go. more examples with every capital letter http://imgur.com/a/WSuVt

patiently waiting for this. so hyped!

PRO BOWL FONTS!!!

Thank you, Conrad!

I love Warrior Font, Thanks a Lot Conrad !

Could you kindly share them (numbers and letters) in form of an image? It would be much appreciated. Plus, does it have a name?

Here's an image of them, and I just sent the vectors to Conrad.

hawaii1_zps6f7c94a3.jpg

Looks legit. Can't wait to see the alphabet.

Looking forward to the Bucs' new font and number vectors. But I also request for the distinct Colts' font. If anyone has a vector on them, please give it to Conrad.

Thank you again Conrad, and congratulations on the Creamer award! This thread definitely deserves it.

Is there a version of NIke's Full Block font somewhere? The approximations I've found haven't been up to snuff.

Well done again... Great job. Just please keep going... never stop.

Just a suggestion, maybe you can do the fonts for the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Hockey teams.

Just a suggestion, maybe you can do the fonts for the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Hockey teams.

That is just the Vancouver Canucks font

The new TB Bucs uniforms are chaotic. Seems to be an attempt to mix the Jags new font with digital style numbers. Theme doesn't fit a "Buccaneer" at all - more like the A Team meets McDonalds.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers please... :shocked:

1 person likes this

Can anyone find me a larger image of the "Univers" font for the University of Georgia and Ohio State? Seems to be a custom font used on the backs of the newer line of jerseys.

fontsystem.jpg

Thank you Conrad for these fonts. Here is the image for the BUC numbers. Thanks again!

Vu2JLs9.png

Can anyone find me a larger image of the "Univers" font for the University of Georgia and Ohio State? Seems to be a custom font used on the backs of the newer line of jerseys.

fontsystem.jpg

I asked about this a while ago and in the WTF thread. This font is needed to complete the Bulldog Bold set and is starting to be used on more and more Nike team jerseys.

This font would be a GREAT addition, IMO!

fontsystem.jpg

I asked about this a while ago and in the WTF thread. This font is needed to complete the Bulldog Bold set and is starting to be used on more and more Nike team jerseys.

This font would be a GREAT addition, IMO!

it's already out in "Nike Fonts 5"

1 person likes this