Photo

Fonts by Conrad (Misc Fonts Pack 5 now up!)

fonts barcelona nba mls 2013 college football conrad

• Please log in to reply
814 replies to this topic

#401 Eric Westhaver

Eric Westhaver

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted January 9, 2014 - 14:32

Don't take this the wrong way, Conrad, but please have my children.

4jJXFaN.png

#402 ESTONES6

ESTONES6
  • KCCO

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

• Favourite Logos:I love old, classic/vintage logos. I love franchises like the Yankees, Celtics and Browns who keep the same basic style of uniform for years.

Posted January 9, 2014 - 14:34

I feel like this should be stickied or put in a like a Goldmine special section of the forum.  Its probably one of the most useful threads this site has ever seen.

^ it wasn't part of the vectors I found showing the whole proprietary font. i guess those are just the "football" numbers. if anyone can find those in vector format, i'd be more than welcome to release a 2nd version of the font.

I can hit you up with those if you still need the vector. I mocked them up in CAD based off of dimensions I've seen in pictures. They aren't perfect but close enough.

BaylorFontNumbers.png

Also, is there any update concerning the new Baylor font with these numbers?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

#403 SFGiants58

SFGiants58
  • Up the Irons!

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted January 9, 2014 - 14:41

You, good sir, are amazing!

#404 Griffinmarlins

Griffinmarlins
  • It's a great day for hockey!

• Members
  • 5,207 posts

• Favourite Logos:Pensacola Blue Wahoos Primary, Denver Nuggets 2013 alternate uniform

Posted January 9, 2014 - 14:42

I feel like this should be stickied or put in a like a Goldmine special section of the forum.  Its probably one of the most useful threads this site has ever seen.

^ it wasn't part of the vectors I found showing the whole proprietary font. i guess those are just the "football" numbers. if anyone can find those in vector format, i'd be more than welcome to release a 2nd version of the font.

I can hit you up with those if you still need the vector. I mocked them up in CAD based off of dimensions I've seen in pictures. They aren't perfect but close enough.

BaylorFontNumbers.png

Also, is there any update concerning the new Baylor font with these numbers?

It should be pinned. No need for a thread that's going to be updated often to go into the goldmine. 

Fantasy Teams

2vb4dpw.jpg

IndependenceBowl_zpsc91aeff2.png

#405 Jake88

Jake88

• Members
  • 244 posts

Posted January 9, 2014 - 15:25

You are a god.

Just felt like I should post this again.

PinstripeBowl_zps80be69ff.png

#406 OhioSportsMan61

OhioSportsMan61

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted January 9, 2014 - 15:55

Amazing, that is all

seriously though, this is extremely helpful to everyone on these boards, thank you so much!

NHL by CCM: Project 2015        NHL Third Jersey Series         Follow @Steinosaur19

temp_zpsc406070a.png

#407 ESTONES6

ESTONES6
  • KCCO

• Members
  • 2,249 posts

• Favourite Logos:I love old, classic/vintage logos. I love franchises like the Yankees, Celtics and Browns who keep the same basic style of uniform for years.

Posted January 9, 2014 - 16:04

Just a quick tip:

I have been working on renaming all the fonts "Athletic - XXX" where the XXX is whatever Conrad names them.  Its easier to organize in Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.  That way, all these fonts that are used for athletic uniforms are grounded together.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

#408 GeauxColonels

GeauxColonels
  • THE CCSLC Nicholls St Colonels Fan

• Members
  • 3,763 posts

• Favourite Logos:New Orleans Saints, New Orleans Voodoo, Nicholls State Colonels

Posted January 9, 2014 - 17:13

Just a quick tip:

I have been working on renaming all the fonts "Athletic - XXX" where the XXX is whatever Conrad names them.  Its easier to organize in Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.  That way, all these fonts that are used for athletic uniforms are grounded together.

How come I didn't think of that? Great tip!

VKjkUvK.png

8bykJ4t.png

USgksGj.png

#409 CRichardson

CRichardson

• Members
  • 5,395 posts

Posted January 10, 2014 - 03:29

How do you add the captains' letters?

sport-scarf_blackhawks_zpsb1797cb7.png
GOAL ACHIEVED - 2013 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL) | The South Texas State University Rangers (NCFA-FCS)
Chicago Rivermen (UBA - 2013-14 National Conference Champions) | Quebec Metropolites - (UL) | Red Bull Seattle (ULL)

#410 Conrad.

Conrad.
  • The One & Only

• Members
  • 2,528 posts

Posted January 10, 2014 - 09:35

they are the "C" and "A"

sport-scarf_fcb.pngCreamer-Badges-08_zps95ea3a95.png

Red Goat Creations :: Graphic Design Solutions  |  Fonts By Conrad donation link: btn_donate_LG.gif Thanks!  :)

#411 Delayed Penalty

Delayed Penalty
  • Outlaws Never Surrender

• Members
  • 5,116 posts

Posted January 10, 2014 - 10:10

I haven't been on the forums much in the last 4 months or so, so I just now found this thread. Mind blown! Conrad, your work is amazing! I've downloaded every pack!

Posted Image

#412 CRichardson

CRichardson

• Members
  • 5,395 posts

Posted January 10, 2014 - 11:47

they are the "C" and "A"

Awesome, thanks. I was wondering how you'd be able to include both the normal C/A and the letters in cases like Calgary and Colorado.

sport-scarf_blackhawks_zpsb1797cb7.png
GOAL ACHIEVED - 2013 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL) | The South Texas State University Rangers (NCFA-FCS)
Chicago Rivermen (UBA - 2013-14 National Conference Champions) | Quebec Metropolites - (UL) | Red Bull Seattle (ULL)

#413 Lights Out

Lights Out
  • #WelcomeDoc

• Members
  • 13,588 posts

• Favourite Logos:*Devil Rays alternate cap logo, 1998
      *Red Sox cap logo
      *Chargers primary logo
      *Lake Elsinore Storm cap logo

Posted January 10, 2014 - 12:40

Thanks, Conrad! Brilliant work as usual.

My one little nitpick with the latest set is that your "TB 2001" font was actually what they used from 1992-1995. Then they switched to the brush font from 1995-2001 before adopting their current font.

Still though, excellent work.

CNfLB0S.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

#414 SuperLeafsFan

SuperLeafsFan
  • It's Hockey Time, Folks.

• Banned
  • 566 posts

Posted January 10, 2014 - 13:18

How do you use .TTF files? I'm confused but would love to have these for my work.

:wub: (dance) :boogie: (bow) :jawdrop: :censored: (sleepz) :puke: :woot: :sleeping:  :hockeysmiley: :therock: :oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

#415 eriqjaffe

eriqjaffe
  • The link is in my sig.

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted January 10, 2014 - 15:01

More great work, Conrad!

Posted ImagePosted Image
I'm the guy that made those fonts.

#416 enders

enders

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted January 10, 2014 - 16:40

Thank you so much, Conrad! Amazing work! I've been looking for certain Nike fonts for two years and finding this thread was a godsend. 

I also was inquiring into the "Univers" font done on the back of Ohio State and Georgia football uniforms. Similar to Pullman and the new NFL Vikings typeface. Thanks again, keep up the great work!

#417 Top Shelf

Top Shelf

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted January 10, 2014 - 20:37

Conrads-NHL-Fonts-Pack-Prev-small.jpg

for FULL RESOLUTION preview, click HERE.

Below is the Google Drive link to download the zip of the TTFs. All I ask in return is a comment on the Google Drive page, so I can track the # of downloads. Thanks!  :)

https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

NOTE: These typefaces are free for personal, non-commercial use ONLY.

Awesome stuff.

The Sabres ones are incorrect, though. The primary font's letters are those of the slug jerseys rather than the current ones, and the alternate font is based off of the 2010 royal blue alt rather than the current one. ;)

EDIT: Also, the Lightning throwback fonts are from 1992-94 (according to here), not 2001.
Posted Image

#418 ralphierce

ralphierce

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted January 11, 2014 - 01:48

Conrads-NHL-Fonts-Pack-Prev-small.jpg

for FULL RESOLUTION preview, click HERE.

Below is the Google Drive link to download the zip of the TTFs. All I ask in return is a comment on the Google Drive page, so I can track the # of downloads. Thanks!  :)

https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

NOTE: These typefaces are free for personal, non-commercial use ONLY.

Awesome stuff.

The Sabres ones are incorrect, though. The primary font's letters are those of the slug jerseys rather than the current ones, and the alternate font is based off of the 2010 royal blue alt rather than the current one. ;)

EDIT: Also, the Lightning throwback fonts are from 1992-94 (according to here), not 2001.

Thank you Conrad. But the Buffalo alt fonts should be the new rounded ones used on their half-gold half-navy alt jerseys, and not the retro royals from 2010. 

#419 Blackjack76

Blackjack76

• Members
  • 763 posts

Posted January 11, 2014 - 16:34

Ridiculously great work, Conrad. I don't know who said it before, but I've been looking for the Nike Mizzou "New Era" font for some time, and just short of sacrificing my children, I'd be very indebted if you added this to your to-do list.
Posted Image

#420 jtthasportfreak

jtthasportfreak

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted January 14, 2014 - 21:53

Just like Eriq Jaffe did by putting his fonts on a single webpage, is it possible to do this (Conrad's fonts) for ease of access ?  Or is there another way that this is done ?  This work is exquisite and I appreciate the efforts

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fonts, barcelona, nba, mls, 2013, college, football, conrad