New look for the Maple Leafs

siegel0572

This is my first posting on here in quite a while. My computer died about 1 1/2 yrs ago and I just got it replaced. So this is one of my first concepts in a while. I'm going into this knowing that I'm probably going to get roasted since I have changed a classic uniform. Even though it's a classic and looks nice, I always felt the Leafs unis were pretty boring with just the blue & white. I liked when they had the hints of silver, so that's what I did with mine. Along with the silver, I also altered the striping and brought back the TML shoulder patch, a look of theirs I also liked. I like how these came out and hope you all enjoy them too. Comments and critiques are also welcome.

TorontoMapleLeafsHome.png

TorontoMapleLeafsRoad.png

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Not really a fan of the silver, especially on the blue ones--I'd prefer the whole thing to be mostly blue and no yoke. I think the silver has to be much like the numbers in that it has a minimal presence. The white one doesn't look too bad.

The logos on the front and the shoulder patches are a bit too big as well.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Not really a fan of the silver, especially on the blue ones--I'd prefer the whole thing to be mostly blue and no yoke. I think the silver has to be much like the numbers in that it has a minimal presence. The white one doesn't look too bad.

The logos on the front and the shoulder patches are a bit too big as well.

I agree.

The Leafs should stay blue and white. Maybe do a Lightning concept instead siegel0572

I like the road uniform, make the crests a little smaller and it's great. As for the home sweater, TOO much silver for my tastes. Try removing the yoke or even use the blue yoke with silver piping and blue cuffs. A creative change for the leafs but in real life I think just sticking to blue and white is best for them.

Archived