NIKE BASKETBALL TEMPLATE- In Progress

vnardella5

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Nike logo seems too skewed on the socks.

As for shoes, Jordan would be preferred. The best ever, timeless, classic.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

its fitted almost perfect from the picture

and jordans wouldnt work as these are nike brand uniforms, no jordan logo anywhere

i could put them but they would look a bit out of place

sleeve will have a 1 color option.

I planned on only doing 1 shoe and i think i might scrap the kobes and go with hyperdunks because theyre easier and most people use them

a headband would be pointless i think. not a bunch of people use them and its only one color

sleeve will have a 1 color option.

I planned on only doing 1 shoe and i think i might scrap the kobes and go with hyperdunks because theyre easier and most people use them

a headband would be pointless i think. not a bunch of people use them and its only one color

im with u bro..idc what hyperdunk u do either 12 or 13 tho...maybe for the socks too add sock number 2,3,4 from this pic http://nikeinc.com/news/inside-access-behind-the-nike-elite-basketball-crew-socks-explosive-success#/inline/16741

Number 2 socks were discontinued and the 3rd you could do with the temp already by changing the top color and adding text. if the person wants to put designs on the socks then that shouldnt be too hard. pm the psd of the uniform temp because i have an idea on how to place everything and present it

i went wiith the lebrons:

706f1039a587b135c857b163e373983a.png

and jordans wouldnt work as these are nike brand uniforms, no jordan logo anywhere

Oh dont get me wrong, I understand that proportionally, the Nike logo is accurate. However, when it comes to the visualization, it looks out of place. It was just an observation. I think maybe taking a flat Nike logo and just slightly rotating it would look the best froma visual perspective, though it may be inaccurate proportionally.

As for the shooting sleeve, I would lean towards doing the 2-tone look that College teams wear. Since these are uniforms primarily worn in College, I think the 2-tone would fit better as opposed to the solid color worn in the NBA.

Also, I heard some one mentioined the long sleeve warm up shirt. Any thought to doing the full warm up jacket and pants?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Oh dont get me wrong, I understand that proportionally, the Nike logo is accurate. However, when it comes to the visualization, it looks out of place. It was just an observation. I think maybe taking a flat Nike logo and just slightly rotating it would look the best froma visual perspective, though it may be inaccurate proportionally.

As for the shooting sleeve, I would lean towards doing the 2-tone look that College teams wear. Since these are uniforms primarily worn in College, I think the 2-tone would fit better as opposed to the solid color worn in the NBA.

Also, I heard some one mentioined the long sleeve warm up shirt. Any thought to doing the full warm up jacket and pants?

yeah all you have to do is hide or reveal 1 layer to make it 2 tone or 1 and i get you on the sock thing. i might just psd the catalog shirts and pants. once he sends me the psd to the uniform

• 4 months later...

Archived