2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not uniform related, but the Lions added a small Detorit word mark in their endzone, attached to the usual Lions mark

Why is it impossible for the Lions to paint their logos and wordmarks the correct shade of blue on their field? They've painted everything royal blue since they moved to Ford Field.

Why are the Saints wearing their white jerseys at home?

they do at the beginning of the year, dont know why

I thought teams do this because it's so hot outside.

ya, and they play in a dome. It makes no sense to me either. I just know it's what they do.

A bit off topic, but I hate watching games broadcast from domes. The lighting has always seemed depressing and unwelcoming to me.

Maybe the Browns will leave a little orange on the Dolphins uniforms this week and help them out. :)

Haha, that's great. The Dolphins truly look awful in aqua/white, their colors are supposed to be aqua/orange. They look like some unknown arena or world league team, they're not recognizable at all; and I like the logo update.

Why are the Saints wearing their white jerseys at home?

they do at the beginning of the year, dont know why

I thought teams do this because it's so hot outside.

ya, and they play in a dome. It makes no sense to me either. I just know it's what they do.
I don't buy the "Southern teams wear white at home because of the heat" argument. College teams in the same region wear their colored jerseys at home without issue, so why not the NFL?

Archived