Lions @ Cardinals

31Ffm.jpgjCg7q.jpg

Jaguars @ Raiders

2dKbhCa.jpglVo3V.jpg

Broncos @ Giants

v36SAKI.jpg5uWsH.jpg

49ers @ Seahawks

YEF7l.jpgrP4HQ.jpg

This was the Ravens home opener last year... looks like they are wearing Purple to me.
20120910_ajl_ax1_058_extra_large_medium.

The Bills are wearing their white afl throwbacks against the Panthers.

Not uniform related, but the Lions added a small Detorit word mark in their endzone, attached to the usual Lions mark

Why is it impossible for the Lions to paint their logos and wordmarks the correct shade of blue on their field? They've painted everything royal blue since they moved to Ford Field.

Not trying to be pedantic but the Lions wear Honolulu Blue, not royal ... there's a big difference between those two shades of blue.

Reread what he wrote. I'm pretty sure that was his point.

This was the Ravens home opener last year... looks like they are wearing Purple to me.

20120910_ajl_ax1_058_extra_large_medium.

But that was a night game. When the Ravens play their home opener during the day, they usually wear white at home.

Is it just me, or is the Chargers' All-white look by far the best look in their overall uniform set?

Is there any truth that the Philadelphia Eagles will wear white jerseys for all their games, except in Dallas?

Not uniform related, but the Lions added a small Detorit word mark in their endzone, attached to the usual Lions mark

Why is it impossible for the Lions to paint their logos and wordmarks the correct shade of blue on their field? They've painted everything royal blue since they moved to Ford Field.

Not trying to be pedantic but the Lions wear Honolulu Blue, not royal ... there's a big difference between those two shades of blue.

Reread what he wrote. I'm pretty sure that was his point.
Yes it is.

Is there any truth that the Philadelphia Eagles will wear white jerseys for all their games, except in Dallas.

That would be dumb if they did.

No. They only wear white at home in September unless it's a primetime game

btw canz, your week 1 pics still have the Eagles in white/white when they wore white/green. The white/white combo is rarely used in the regular season

btw canz, your week 1 pics still have the Eagles in white/white when they wore white/green. The white/white combo is rarely used in the regular season

With Kelly in charge now, we have no idea what the Eagles may or may not wear. What they used to do, may not be what they do now.

The Andy Reid era is over.

With Kelly in charge now, we have no idea what the Eagles may or may not wear. What they used to do, may not be what they do now.

The Andy Reid era is over.

If that is the case, now that Andy Reid is coaching the Chiefs, I would not rule out that they wear white jerseys/red pants for the opener against Dallas, and force the Cowboys to wear blue on the road. When Reid coached in Philly, they wore white/green combo for the first couple of home games.

As far as the Eagles are concerned, they could be wearing white at home, or green at home next week. That will be more of a front office decision than it is the head coach's decision.