2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the Titans all-blue and the Chiefs all-red today. I hope the Chiefs do this sparingly as I would not want to see this more than twice a year.

2.PNG

4.PNG

I agree. As a Chiefs fan, I've always wanted them to do this, but never thought they would because Clark Hunt wouldn't have it.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

I really like the Titans all-blue and the Chiefs all-red today. I hope the Chiefs do this sparingly as I would not want to see this more than twice a year.

2.PNG

4.PNG

I agree. As a Chiefs fan, I've always wanted them to do this, but never thought they would because Clark Hunt wouldn't have it.

Apparently Andy Reid gave the all red the OK.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

SEwTV4u.jpg

Ugh. Did wear even wear white at home 1964-1970? I hate this. Not to mention that the current uniforms are based off of this set. I get that we wore our AFL Championships in these, but they're just too similar to the currents to do any good. Didn't we prove that the white throwbacks are historically inaccurate too?

Up until last seasons home game vs the Rams, the Bills had never worn the all-white w/ the grazing Bison logo for a home game.

White jerseys were never worn for a home game until the very late 70s under Chuck Knox, and by that time blue pants were worn with the white jersey, which started in 1973, the final season before switching to the charging Bison logo.

This is what the real 1965 jersey looked like:

stratton58rrroadd1965.jpg

stratton581965roadd.jpg

The 1963 and 1964 jersey would have made for a better throwback, they could have kept them authentic due to the stripes being between the top of the sleeves and shoulder.

kemp15.jpg

panthers-bills-football-ej-manuel_pg_600

2.PNG

4.PNG

I actually think the Titans look really good in that set. I can't recall them using this combo before.

Love that Titans/Oilers look. Looks fantastic. My friend is a big Titans fan and he likes um too. I love how the Titans are exploring all these options, kinda reminds me of Madden with all this mix-and-matching.

Did the Oilers ever wear blue on blue? I'm not so sure they ever did.

Love that Titans/Oilers look. Looks fantastic. My friend is a big Titans fan and he likes um too. I love how the Titans are exploring all these options, kinda reminds me of Madden with all this mix-and-matching.

I can't seem to find any pictures of them wearing it, but the look just reminded me of the Oilers. Which is a good thing, since the Oilers had one of my favorite looks. Unfortunately they were before my time.

I can't seem to find any pictures of them wearing it, but the look just reminded me of the Oilers. Which is a good thing, since the Oilers had one of my favorite looks. Unfortunately they were before my time.

The Oilers never wore monochrome Columbia blue ... not ever.

This wasn't the first time the Titans wore that combination, but to me they look nothing like the Oilers. The shoulder yoke at the get-go kills that notion. I miss the Oilers.

Today was the first time I ever remember the Chiefs wearing red pants at home for a regular-season game, and definitely the first time they ever went monochrome red.

Me no likey

Was pretty cool in 2009 when both Dallas and KC wore their throwbacks

Okay, I'm sick and tired of people dubbing NFL uniforms "home" and "away".

I think its just a force of habit because teams usually wear their colors at home and their whites on the road (unless you're Dallas, in which you wear whites 24/7). Personally, I would change the terms to "Primary Sets" because they use them more often. But, I would probably still call them Home and Away.

Yeah. I feel like Dark, White, Alternate Dark would work just the same

AmPJ0Ty.png 

The Chiefs all red is wack. The Redskins and Texans didn't look good in such combo. KC isn't any better.

2.PNG

4.PNG

I actually think the Titans look really good in that set. I can't recall them using this combo before.

They've worn that combo a few times against the Colts.

I woulda preferred light blue tops and dark blue pants. But I can play Madden sometime and have the Texans wearing blue jerseys and white pants while the Titt-Tans wear white tops and navy pants. I could do Philly in green tops and white pants against SD in white jerseys and blue pants.

I honestly think the light blue on light blue worn today is the best the Titans have ever looked. It looked decent in 2009 when they wore it, but the shiny Reebok look kinda killed it a bit. The switch to matte uniforms with NIke has vastly improved the Titans' look. In my opinion, at least.

Indianapolis+Colts+v+Tennesse+Titans+4T-

temp_1DJ9170--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid

2009 vs. 2013. The new version looks so much better.

Tampa is in white/pewter, not white/white (page 12)

I believe they are doing that now since Schiano took over its coach. Teams like the Eagles, Ravens, and now the Buccaneers decides to wear white pants for preseason games, and switch to colored pants for the regular season. BTW: I think the white/pewter the Buccaneers road combo (even though it was a home game for them) is definitely the best look for any team wearing white. The Packers white/gold combo is right up there as well.

I honestly think the light blue on light blue worn today is the best the Titans have ever looked. It looked decent in 2009 when they wore it, but the shiny Reebok look kinda killed it a bit. The switch to matte uniforms with NIke has vastly improved the Titans' look. In my opinion, at least.

Indianapolis+Colts+v+Tennesse+Titans+4T-

temp_1DJ9170--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid

2009 vs. 2013. The new version looks so much better.

I maybe in the minority, and be grilled for this, but I hate the Titans all light blue look. It looks like those type of uniforms is something a 6 year kid would wear similar to pajamas. I considered their "pajama" look horrible. I think the Titans should bring back the white pants with the light blue look. It would look better. Or go back to having the navy jerseys as their primary uniforms. That had more success wearing them and I just don't understand why they scrap them for this. I have seen better uniforms the Titans have worn, unfortunately this is not of them.

Archived