2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rams to wear white on white this thursday night

Where did you get that?

Their facebook page just posted saying 'This just in: Rams will wear All White Everything for #RamsPrimetime this Thursday against the San Francisco 49ers' wiht a video of Robert Quinn in the all white uniform.

Where did you get that?

Their facebook page just posted saying 'This just in: Rams will wear All White Everything for #RamsPrimetime this Thursday against the San Francisco 49ers' wiht a video of Robert Quinn in the all white uniform.

White socks or their normal blue ones?

Where did you get that?

Do they even have white socks?

Too bad their video didn't give us any clues

Go A's!

yeah, cowboys are wearing blue this week

Better hope you're right. I hope the Cowboys wear blue more than once every two years. Maybe someday they will wake up out of their 40 year slumber, and decide to wear blue jerseys for a few home games. Yeah, right!!!

They definitely are. They announced it on their site about a week ago.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Where did you get that?

I'm not 100%, but I think NFL uniform guidelines prohibit all white socks. Some players get around this by yanking their socks up ridiculously high, but the rule states something like "color/stripes top half, white bottom half."

yeah, cowboys are wearing blue this week

Better hope you're right. I hope the Cowboys wear blue more than once every two years. Maybe someday they will wake up out of their 40 year slumber, and decide to wear blue jerseys for a few home games. Yeah, right!!!

They definitely are. They announced it on their site about a week ago.

I wish they would just wear their blues at home. Honestly it's miles ahead of their white uniforms its a shame they never wear them

Where did you get that?

I don't know if they have white socks, but they posted "All White Everything". It sounds to me they are emphasizing white, so I thought they might wear socks that are primarily white with some navy and gold striping. They're probably just wearing their normal navy socks though.

Love SD in all white. Would like to see TB wear the white pants at home. And would like to see Dallas wear blue more.

Was hoping to see my Eagles wear white pants this week too. Oh well.

TB would look good in white pants, if they wear the red jerseys, not so much with the white jerseys. Cowboys never wanted to wear blue at home during the Tex Schramm era, but now that he is gone, I think the Cowboys should go out and wear blue for a few home games, not all of them, but a few. I think doing it in primetime games (a la the Miami Dolphins), and maybe their Thanksgiving game would be the perfect time for them to wear blue jerseys in front of their own fans. I think Cowboy fans would have a very huge positive reaction if they decide to do that.

They rarely wear white/white in the regular season. I know they did it at Tampa last year and at Jacksonville in 2010, but other than that, I don't remember any other times in the last 10 years

They rarely wear white/white in the regular season. I know they did it at Tampa last year and at Jacksonville in 2010, but other than that, I don't remember any other times in the last 10 years

Hello 5!

I'm hoping Chip will maybe convince the FO to bring out black pants now and then. Or even better, gray/silver ones.

Here's the other Eagles white/white games since 2003:

In 2007: Week 1 at Green Bay

In 2003: Week 1 vs. Tampa Bay, Week 2 vs. New England, Week 4 at Buffalo.

Archived