2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The New England Patriots have worn their red throwback jerseys against the N.Y. Jets over the past two seasons (2011 and 2012). For the 2013 season, the two teams meet at Gillette Stadium on Thursday Night Football (September 12) in Week 2. It remains to be seen if the Patriots will indeed wear red against the Jets for a third consecutive season...
Rob+Ninkovich+New+York+Jets+v+New+Englan

It does NOT look like the Atlanta Falcons will be wearing their black throwback jerseys at all during the 2013 season - click here for their 2013 uniform schedule.

That sucks! I really like their throwbacks. Speaking of throwbacks, the Bills may be wearing their throwbacks Week 2 against the Panthers. I was on a website reading an article about the Bills and they advertised that game on the side. However, they had the throwback "standing Bill" helmet, not the regular helmets.

It does NOT look like the Atlanta Falcons will be wearing their black throwback jerseys at all during the 2013 season - click here for their 2013 uniform schedule.

That sucks! I really like their throwbacks. Speaking of throwbacks, the Bills may be wearing their throwbacks Week 2 against the Panthers. I was on a website reading an article about the Bills and they advertised that game on the side. However, they had the throwback "standing Bill" helmet, not the regular helmets.

That's already been confirmed in this thread, I believe.

Predictions for my Titans:

Week 1 @ Pittsburgh: white over light blue

Week 2 @ Houston: light blue over navy

Texans said they're gonna wear all white here

Week 3 vs San Diego: white over light blue

The Titans wore their roads at home in week 3 of last season. I expect them to do the same here

Week 4 vs New York Jets: light blue over navy

Week 5 vs Kansas City: light blue over navy

Week 6 @ Seattle: white over light blue but possibly light blue over navy

Depends on if Seattle wears their all-greys against us. I assume they'll be worn on the road, but I wouldn't completely rule out a home appearance. If they're worn, I assume the Titans would wear their homes here?

Week 7 vs San Francisco: navy blue over white

Titans said they'd wear their navy jerseys here. I just assume they'll pair them with white pants.

Week 9 @ St. Louis: white over light blue (off chance of navy pants)

Rams will be wearing their 1999 throwbacks here (which I find to be slightly effed up and humorous at the same time). I assume Tennessee will wear their normal white-over-light-blue roads here, however I think it would be pretty cool if the Titans also threw back to 1999 and wore navy pants with their white jersey (the standard road set for them at the time).

Week 10 vs Jacksonville: navy blue over white

This is the second game in which the Titans will wear their navy blue jerseys (which haven't been worn since the 2008 preseason). I assume we'll see white pants here again.

Week 11 vs Indianapolis: light blue over navy

Week 12 @ Oakland: white over light blue

Week 13 @ Indianapolis: white over light blue

Week 14 @ Denver: white over light blue

Week 15 vs Arizona: light blue over navy

Week 16 @ Jacksonville: white over light blue

Week 17 vs Texans: light blue over navy

Texans already confirmed they'll wear white over blue here.

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Preseason Week 4 (Part 1)

Eagles @ Jets

B7CAg.jpgYMqBt.jpg

Colts @ Bengals

wliI2.jpgmoYrB.jpg

Lions @ Bills

31Ffm.jpgKeq79Q6.jpg

Jaguars @ Falcons

2dKbhCa.jpgivM4G.jpg

Steelers @ Panthers

br8Ls.jpgdFmCg.jpg

That's a really exciting uniform breakdown.

We'll be wearing red jersey's and white pants or white jersey's and white pants. That's our uniform options folks! Go crazy!!!

You may or may not have heard, but Denver fans are in an uprising because the NFL has decorated our city with Flacco's putrid image. Today on the local sports talk station, the guys on the lunchtime show got a hold of a guy from the NFL who is in charge of PR. Long story short, The guy said these are just the first steps of what the league has planned for next Thursday, saying they are treating the event "like the Super Bowl" and that when football fans see everything come together on Thursday, not only will they enjoy it tremendously, but "we will pull off something that fans will say only the NFL could do something like that" and then he hung up.

There is now local speculation that not only could the Ravens get an endzone painted purple with their logo in it at SAF@MH, but the league could also allow them to wear either their normal home purples or their all black alternates in Denver while the Broncos still wear orange.

As a Broncos fan, it pisses me off a bit that they are kind of taking a home game away from us, but as a uniform fan, i think it could look pretty cool to see Denver's orange contrast with Baltimore's purple or Black on prime time television. What say you?

I'm a Titans fan living in Denver, but I'll be at that game. I'm expecting lots and lots and lots of booing. It would be complete BS for Baltimore to get their own end zone. On the flip side, seeing an orange-on-purple or a black-on-purple match-up would be pretty awesome.

I'm a Titans fan living in Denver, but I'll be at that game. I'm expecting lots and lots and lots of booing. It would be complete BS for Baltimore to get their own end zone. On the flip side, seeing an orange-on-purple or a black-on-purple match-up would be pretty awesome.

You may or may not have heard, but Denver fans are in an uprising because the NFL has decorated our city with Flacco's putrid image. Today on the local sports talk station, the guys on the lunchtime show got a hold of a guy from the NFL who is in charge of PR. Long story short, The guy said these are just the first steps of what the league has planned for next Thursday, saying they are treating the event "like the Super Bowl" and that when football fans see everything come together on Thursday, not only will they enjoy it tremendously, but "we will pull off something that fans will say only the NFL could do something like that" and then he hung up.

There is now local speculation that not only could the Ravens get an endzone painted purple with their logo in it at SAF@MH, but the league could also allow them to wear either their normal home purples or their all black alternates in Denver while the Broncos still wear orange.

As a Broncos fan, it pisses me off a bit that they are kind of taking a home game away from us, but as a uniform fan, i think it could look pretty cool to see Denver's orange contrast with Baltimore's purple or Black on prime time television. What say you?

This occurrence wouldn't be happening at all if it weren't for the Baltimore Orioles owner Peter Angelos had to be a bawl headed baby about it. The Orioles could have easily sacrificed their home game on Thursday and reschedule it as a day-night doubleheader the previous day, and then let the defending champion Ravens have their moment in their sun by hosting their prime time regular season home game on Thursday as scheduled. It seems what Angelos wants, he usually gets, if it means screwing over another sports franchise in their own city, which in case is the defending Super Bowl champion Ravens. The NFL and the Ravens worked their hardest to plead with Angelos to move the Orioles game the previous day, but he used trying to make revenue and unable to push back the game the previous day as an excuse. Greed from the baseball owners pockets had a lot to do for the reason why the Ravens begin their defense of the Super Bowl title on the road for the opening week. I hope the Orioles owner is happy about it.

This occurrence wouldn't be happening at all if it weren't for the Baltimore Orioles owner Peter Angelos had to be a bawl headed baby about it. The Orioles could have easily sacrificed their home game on Thursday and reschedule it as a day-night doubleheader the previous day, and then let the defending champion Ravens have their moment in their sun by hosting their prime time regular season home game on Thursday as scheduled. It seems what Angelos wants, he usually gets, if it means screwing over another sports franchise in their own city, which in case is the defending Super Bowl champion Ravens. The NFL and the Ravens worked their hardest to plead with Angelos to move the Orioles game the previous day, but he used trying to make revenue and unable to push back the game the previous day as an excuse. Greed from the baseball owners pockets had a lot to do for the reason why the Ravens begin their defense of the Super Bowl title on the road for the opening week. I hope the Orioles owner is happy about it.

I'd guess that pepsi already had the banners made and either didn't have enough time, were too cheap, or simply didn't care to make a change to the graphics. Couldn't they have just gone head to head agains the o's or are there logistical obstacles? We obviously know which league would win that fight.

Per Mike Klis of the Denver Post, the Broncos will wear their alternate navy blue uniforms for one game in 2013. Now here's the odd part — it will be Week 5 (October 6) at the Dallas Cowboys. Yep, you read right — on the road.

Being an avid Broncos' fan myself, I was expecting them to wear the navy blue jerseys for at least one home game; however, it looks like it will be all-orange at home this season. The Cowboys traditionally wear white at home (save Thanksgiving games), and I knew that the Broncos would, of course, be forced to wear their colored (orange) jerseys, but I was not expecting the aforementioned news.
r620-8836ce7b1bff924583b11f3de76c4c21.jp

Archived