2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You may or may not have heard, but Denver fans are in an uprising because the NFL has decorated our city with Flacco's putrid image. Today on the local sports talk station, the guys on the lunchtime show got a hold of a guy from the NFL who is in charge of PR. Long story short, The guy said these are just the first steps of what the league has planned for next Thursday, saying they are treating the event "like the Super Bowl" and that when football fans see everything come together on Thursday, not only will they enjoy it tremendously, but "we will pull off something that fans will say only the NFL could do something like that" and then he hung up.

There is now local speculation that not only could the Ravens get an endzone painted purple with their logo in it at SAF@MH, but the league could also allow them to wear either their normal home purples or their all black alternates in Denver while the Broncos still wear orange.

As a Broncos fan, it pisses me off a bit that they are kind of taking a home game away from us, but as a uniform fan, i think it could look pretty cool to see Denver's orange contrast with Baltimore's purple or Black on prime time television. What say you?

So that didn't happen.

Anyway the NFL usually dislikes colour vs colour unless both teams are wearing throwbacks.

You may or may not have heard, but Denver fans are in an uprising because the NFL has decorated our city with Flacco's putrid image. Today on the local sports talk station, the guys on the lunchtime show got a hold of a guy from the NFL who is in charge of PR. Long story short, The guy said these are just the first steps of what the league has planned for next Thursday, saying they are treating the event "like the Super Bowl" and that when football fans see everything come together on Thursday, not only will they enjoy it tremendously, but "we will pull off something that fans will say only the NFL could do something like that" and then he hung up.

There is now local speculation that not only could the Ravens get an endzone painted purple with their logo in it at SAF@MH, but the league could also allow them to wear either their normal home purples or their all black alternates in Denver while the Broncos still wear orange.

As a Broncos fan, it pisses me off a bit that they are kind of taking a home game away from us, but as a uniform fan, i think it could look pretty cool to see Denver's orange contrast with Baltimore's purple or Black on prime time television. What say you?

So that didn't happen.

Anyway the NFL usually dislikes colour vs colour unless both teams are wearing throwbacks.

It was never a home game for the ravens, so i dont know why he was so upset in the first place

Any word on what the Ravens will wear tonight?

White jerseys and yoga pants.

Have they ever worn purple pants?

Not ever ...

They would look really better and sharper if they do wear purple pants (with a gold/black/gold stripe). Better than the Jane Fonda workout black leotards they are wearing.

The simple solution would be just to wear purple socks. They'll work with any combination you want to use. Purple pants would be a bit much.

I doubt this is the correct thread, but here's Ford Field's underwhelmingly new endzone art. The final product has blue filled in the wordmarks.

BTkLB6RCMAEeezy.jpg

The first time since moving in, it hasn't had just the "Lions" in the endzone. Crazy! I wonder what made them do that?

maybe it's a statement of support for the city of Detroit?? "we are here to stay" type thing? IDK.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I doubt this is the correct thread, but here's Ford Field's underwhelmingly new endzone art. The final product has blue filled in the wordmarks.

BTkLB6RCMAEeezy.jpg

The first time since moving in, it hasn't had just the "Lions" in the endzone. Crazy! I wonder what made them do that?
maybe it's a statement of support for the city of Detroit?? "we are here to stay" type thing? IDK.

The Lions introduced new marks with logotypes in 2012...for example:

DetroitLions_PWH0100a_2012_SCC_SRGB.png

DetroitLions_PWV0100a_2012_SCC_SRGB.png

Archived