NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is true. These games are teams on short rest and are routinely garbage heaped on top of garbage. Awful football.

On top of that they rarely ever have good matchups for Thursday night.

I watched, but only because it was the only thing on TV and was reminded that a close football game doesn't make it a good football game.

I am not impressed with the Patriots right now, but they'll still win 11 games this year.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I fairly expect Mangold, Ferguson and the other guy who got thrown out at the end (forgot his name) to get a call from Mr. Goodell real quickly here.

Other then that, it was an ugly game. No one could catch a cold, let alone a pass and it was looking like Brady got flustered by the drops.

I fairly expect Mangold, Ferguson and the other guy who got thrown out at the end (forgot his name) to get a call from Mr. Goodell real quickly here.

Other then that, it was an ugly game. No one could catch a cold, let alone a pass and it was looking like Brady got flustered by the drops.

I know it's random, but isn't Mangold a perfect name for football? Or maybe a jewelry chain.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

When a Browns fan does it, it's usually called 'Taking a Dump' because that is the only time a Brown will reach the Super Bowl.

Don't know about Viking fans though. I'd expect something along the lines of a 'Blood Eagle', but that's taking it WAY too far.

Are the Titans a legit threat now that they took advantage of the Steelers last week? Their offense is suspect though.

Yeaaahhh.... the Titans are definitely 4 REALZ after squeaking out a piss-poor win against a mediocre Pittsburgh team in week one....

"LET-ME-SHOW-YA-SOMETHIN!"

6uXNWAo.png

Robert Griffin looks like he could've used a little more time off to fully heal. Outside of garbage time vs. Philly, dude's played like "RG2" the last couple weeks.

Agreed, shouldn't be playing at all, down now 0-17.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Archived