NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

Peyton tops Eli AGAIN in the Manning Bowl -- which has me wondering "How does Eli have more rings than Peyton??"

Because Peyton may or may not choke in the playoffs for whatever reason, team sucks, he chocked, there's always a reason. Eli is different, but yes Peyton should have more rings and is a much better quarterback.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peyton tops Eli AGAIN in the Manning Bowl -- which has me wondering "How does Eli have more rings than Peyton??"

Because Peyton may or may not choke in the playoffs for whatever reason, team sucks, he chocked, there's always a reason. Eli is different, but yes Peyton should have more rings and is a much better quarterback.

Didn't know they had sidewalk at the game?

Peyton never had the defenses Eli has had, until maybe this year. In Indianapolis, it was all Peyton and the offense. Bob Sanders (never healthy) came back and was dynamic in their first Super Bowl run, but that was it. It was always Dwight Freeney and a bunch of dudes. But now in Denver, I think this is the best defense Peyton has played with. Big trouble for the rest of the league.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

It's almost better to CHOCK in the playoffs than to miss the playoffs altogether, as Eil seems to do every other year.

6uXNWAo.png

You know what? The Rams have really shown a lot of promise, IMO. Going into Atlanta down three scores in the second half and then coming back to score on three consecutive drives, shows we do have a lot of talent. If Bradford hadn't thrown that pick six, we may have won the game. While we did ultimately lose, I take a lot of positives away from this. Winning never comes easy in Atlanta.

Things I am tired of:

1. David Akers (already)

2. Lions coaching staff. From Schwartz's inability to create a disciplined defense to Linehan's fear of throwing the ball further than 7 yards, I'm tried of these clowns.

3. Futility while brimming with potential. Today was a perfect example. Totally winnable game pissed away with stupid penalties, conservative play calling, and relying on players who have proven themselves to be unreliable.

So much fun being a Lions fan.

How does Terry Bradshaw have more rings than Dan Marino, John Elway and Roger Staubach?

Two last second field goal defeats.

And that was so insanely predictable after Lindell missed the field goal, too. It was the right decision; if you don't trust your kicker to hit a 45 yard field goal, then you don't have the right kicker on your team. But, holy crap, cocktease central. If games only lasted 59:55, the Bucs would be 2-0.

spacer.png

You know what? The Rams have really shown a lot of promise, IMO. Going into Atlanta down three scores in the second half and then coming back to score on three consecutive drives, shows we do have a lot of talent. If Bradford hadn't thrown that pick six, we may have won the game. While we did ultimately lose, I take a lot of positives away from this. Winning never comes easy in Atlanta.

Homer talk.

Homer talk.

No, I'm actually quite critical of my team, thankyouverymuch. Tell me, what are you, a Patriots "fan"? Packers "fan"? A "fan" of some winning team? You just let me have my positive outlook here and keep your opinions to yourself. I've been a loyal Rams fan for over 13 years, so I don't need to take any crap from anyone. I liked what I saw on the field today towards the second half of the game. So please, kindly go away.

Great, another lightning delay, 5 so far I can remember in 3 weeks of football, that's really sketch.

seems like in the past -3-5 years in college and pro there has been WAAY more then in the past 20-25 years previously, or is that just me??

Homer talk.

No, I'm actually quite critical of my team, thankyouverymuch. Tell me, what are you, a Patriots "fan"? Packers "fan"? A "fan" of some winning team? You just let me have my positive outlook here and keep your opinions to yourself. I've been a loyal Rams fan for over 13 years, so I don't need to take any crap from anyone. I liked what I saw on the field today towards the second half of the game. So please, kindly go away.

It's easy to score when the defense isn't trying, look at the Redskins today.

Although I do love it when others call out people for being bandwagons.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Homer talk.

It's easy to score when the defense isn't trying, look at the Redskins today.

Although I do love it when others call out people for being bandwagons.

It's all I've got. When you've gone through hell with your team for 7 years, you'll get testy here and there. At least I know I'm not a bandwagoner. ;)

Archived