Cujo

NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

5,721 posts in this topic

You know what? The Rams have really shown a lot of promise, IMO. Going into Atlanta down three scores in the second half and then coming back to score on three consecutive drives, shows we do have a lot of talent. If Bradford hadn't thrown that pick six, we may have won the game. While we did ultimately lose, I take a lot of positives away from this. Winning never comes easy in Atlanta.

Homer talk.

No, I'm actually quite critical of my team, thankyouverymuch. Tell me, what are you, a Patriots "fan"? Packers "fan"? A "fan" of some winning team? You just let me have my positive outlook here and keep your opinions to yourself. I've been a loyal Rams fan for over 13 years, so I don't need to take any crap from anyone. I liked what I saw on the field today towards the second half of the game. So please, kindly go away.

It's easy to score when the defense isn't trying, look at the Redskins today.

Although I do love it when others call out people for being bandwagons.

It's all I've got. When you've gone through hell with your team for 7 years, you'll get testy here and there. At least I know I'm not a bandwagoner. ;)

Cheers. I can say the same, spend those draft picks wisely.

Great, another lightning delay, 5 so far I can remember in 3 weeks of football, that's really sketch.

I KNEW THE NFL HAD BECOME A LIGHTNING ROD FOR CRITICISM BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS

TAKE MY WIFE

PLEASE

1 person likes this

We'll be alright this year, I think we'll finish around .500. You'd better be happy we traded y'all some of those draft picks so you could pick up RGIII.

We'll be alright this year, I think we'll finish around .500. You'd better be happy we traded y'all some of those draft picks so you could pick up RGIII.

Not when Shanahan's gonna ruin his career by bringing him back to dam early.

So, who's unbelieveably stupid idea was it to have the Eagles open on a Monday, play the following Sunday, and then have the Thursday game? That's just brutal.

You know what? The Rams have really shown a lot of promise, IMO. Going into Atlanta down three scores in the second half and then coming back to score on three consecutive drives, shows we do have a lot of talent. If Bradford hadn't thrown that pick six, we may have won the game. While we did ultimately lose, I take a lot of positives away from this. Winning never comes easy in Atlanta.

Homer talk.

No, I'm actually quite critical of my team, thankyouverymuch. Tell me, what are you, a Patriots "fan"? Packers "fan"? A "fan" of some winning team? You just let me have my positive outlook here and keep your opinions to yourself. I've been a loyal Rams fan for over 13 years, so I don't need to take any crap from anyone. I liked what I saw on the field today towards the second half of the game. So please, kindly go away.

Son, if you think Atlanta's defense wasn't trying in the second half, well, you're an idiot. And a hypocrite.

1 person likes this

The Giants may be one of the worst teams in the legaue could easily start 0-6 with that schedule coming up, if they dont start playing better defense and stop turning the ball over, no matter who you play you,re not beating anyone turning the ball over and playing this bad defensively

Homer talk.

Son, if you think Atlanta's defense wasn't trying in the second half, well, you're an idiot. And a hypocrite.

You just love to pick fights with me don't you?

Homer talk.

Bengals fan for 34 years, thankyouverymuch. 13 years? Big deal.

This whole "spinning the ball in the face of a defender" rule is really, really stupid.

The was a gross hit from Reid. He fell down like a sack of potatoes.

Reid is done for the game. I think it's Craig Dahl's turn at safety to SF. Yay![/sarc]

This whole "spinning the ball in the face of a defender" rule is really, really stupid.

I hate all the new rules about celebrating, it's pathetic, and it's not just the NFL it's college too. You scored a touchdown, you have the right to celebrate without costing your team 15 yards.

The Hawks had their time last year.....It's the Niners game to win tonight!

Well through 2 quarters this is reminiscent of the Alabama-LSU 1v2 game a few years ago.

The Hawks had their time last year.....It's the Niners game to win tonight!

Well through 2 quarters this is reminiscent of the Alabama-LSU 1v2 game a few years ago.

Am I having deja vu, or do you just compare everything in life to something that once happened in a college football game?