NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

Game will inexplicably be a 24-17 crapfest, though I'm hoping for a shutout to get the Jags back on track for fewest points ever.

If that's not sarcasm, then you must not watch a lot of football.
28-19 right now, so, uh, suck it

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently, the Cardinals don't know that they're supposed to be getting blown out right now.

Yeah. The game shouldve been out of reach at half, but the Niners are 0 for 3 in the red zone with 2 FGs and a pick. Dorsey is down and the Cards have begun gashing the Niners, and would be winning if not for Fitz fumbling.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Who Dat! We about to go 6-0 baby!

Noooooooooo!!! Son of a [expletive] bitch! [Expletive] the Patriots!

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

It's real good to see that Carolina can beat the crap out of horrible teams.

Yeah, and :censored: you too.

Seriously, this team isn't bad. They should be 4-1 right now, because last week was the only game they really lost. They've had leads at half in all they're games, and heck, they still have a very good playoff shot. It's all a matter of finishing games.

The Vikings were gonna lose! I called it!

It's real good to see that Carolina can beat the crap out of horrible teams.

Yeah, and :censored: you too.

Seriously, this team isn't bad. They should be 4-1 right now, because last week was the only game they really lost. They've had leads at half in all they're games, and heck, they still have a very good playoff shot. It's all a matter of finishing games.

The Vikings were gonna lose! I called it!
I'm sorry, but...
38 years old my ass

I've been told by senior members on this board not to quote the one they call the goo.

But seriously, this clock management by the Redskins has been horrible. We could've had a touchdown right there but instead have to settle for 3. But I'll take 6-14 heading into the half, one offensive touchdown for the Boys. The Skins defense might have finally found it's footing.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Scruggs is a Skins fan? It all makes sense now. ;)

The "Where I come from" in the sig wasn't enough evidence? I don't lose bets, so I put my favorite teams in my signature.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

While the last Redskins TD was a TD, just watch No. 46 as he hits the white of the endzone, he lets the ball go. I've seen this numerous times, a lot of in College Football, but also more than there should be in the NFL. Why do players do this? Why risk it? A couple seasons ago I posted a video of a Ohio State INT return that was called a TD, but should have been a Touchback.

There's a reason the endzone is 10 yards deep - use it. Players are taking unnecessary risks in letting go of the ball too early.

Sorry for the mini rant and I'm not even a Redskins fan, it just drives me crazy that players continue to do it.

Archived