Cujo

NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

DG_Now    3,999

I already identified the solution: 10 a.m. matinee football. Maybe that's the end game of London football, but 10 a.m. football is amazing for us on the west coast, and east coasters deserve it as well. Have a matinee warmup, the 1 and 4 pm games, and then the 8 pm nightcap. That's a :censored:-ton of football, but if it keeps away doubling up Thursday crap, let's do it!

neo_prankster    198

Now it's down to three teams on the quest for 0-16. Will it be the Giants, Jaguars or Bucs?

FGM13    703

Now it's down to three teams on the quest for 0-16. Will it be the Giants, Jaguars or Bucs?

None of the above. But if I had to choose one, it'd be the Jags.

dfwabel    1,055

SD going to JAX on Sunday with a 10 am kickoff after a Monday night game seems like a trap. JAX also has two games with the ready to implode Texans too.

Edit: Seattle is really good. When Mike Lombardi picked them last year, he had a bead on it.

dbadefense1990    368

None of the above. But if I had to choose one, it'd be the Jags.

0-16 would be God's punishment for Jacksonville's awful turd-gradient jerseys and helmets.

DScruggy729    266

This Redskins defense is the worst I've ever seen, the Bears can drive down the field with their backup in at ease. I hope Haslett isn't hear next season.

rams80    2,896

Oh goody we are going to have to draft a quarterback in the first round after all.

Cripes, I wanted to do some work today, but now I want to do is drink.

DScruggy729    266

Oh goody we are going to have to draft a quarterback in the first round after all.

You're welcome.

rams80    2,896

You're welcome.

I'm...um....not a Bears fan.