NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

Oh goody we are going to have to draft a quarterback in the first round after all.

Cripes, I wanted to do some work today, but now I want to do is drink.

You're welcome.

I'm...um....not a Bears fan.

The draft pick, you'll get 2 in the top 10 at this rate.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought about dragging out the face melting Nazi but I figure that can wait until next Monday when they play a Seattle team coming off 10 days rest with either Kellen Clemons, Vince Young, or Tim Tebow in an empty stadium because Game 5 of the World Series will be going on 7 blocks down the road.

DonValentinoRamslose_zps2d1f8913.jpg

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Good grief, the Redskins defense is absolutely terrible, the rest of the games we win will need to be shoutouts. If you can't stop a backup QB, this defense sucks. At least we won. RG3 looked more like himself, running and throwing, he just needs to cut back on the interceptions, he looks really close to 100%. Roy Helu looked great, but it's a win and I'll take it.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

And "pushing the pile" cost New England in Overtime as the Jets beat NE 30-27.

It's the rule...but probably one of the stupidest rules I've ever seen enforced, especially in that situation.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Mike Wallace is the worst free agent signing since Fat Albert Haynesworth. He whines when the Dolphins win, cant catch a cold and chuckles on the sideline after a fumble by Ryan Tannehill. They should have re-signed Jake Long and now the Dolphins are :censored: again, time to fire Jeff Ireland.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Wow, a complete(yet very, very ugly at times) game for the Panthers. With a Thursday game against Tampa Bay, they could be be above .500 for the first time in the Rivera era.(Yeah, it's been that bad.)

Also, good for the Jets. I'm secretly hoping for their success.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

I'l be amazed if Brandon Wheedon is in the NFL next year.

Does the CFL still take washed up 35-year olds?

I'm not sure he could cut it in a local Wednesday night flag football league...!

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The Bears are basically half-dead. Hearing Cutler will be out for weeks. The Packers are well on their way to winning the division and the Bears defense is tired, hurt, and bad.

Yay, blackhawks....cries

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Pretty sure Chris Myers announces football games with an eye patch on one eye and a 20000/20 lens on the other.

Sort of like how we all listen to a Chris Myers called game -- with a wad of cotton stuffed in one ear and a sharpened pencil shoved down the other.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived