New Big 12 Logo

meetthemets

Not a bad logo. I still miss the Big 8.

Yeah, well, the Big 8 sucked.

"Sucked" isn't quite right. Not when Oklahoma and Nebraska were winning multiple football championships, and Kansas was strong in basketball.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I still pray that the Big XII doesn't start introducing patches.

It's a pet peeve of mine, and I'm glad they're one of the lone remaining holdouts.

I'm assuming you mean football. UT baseball has worn the Big XII patch for years now. I think they are the only one in Austin. Not on FB or MBB.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Is red and gold the colors, or are there versions to match every team?

I think that would be a mistake - since it doesn't have any wording (which could be good) it could easily be mistaken for a team's anniversary logo or something else. I think a consitent color would make more sense for a simple logo like this.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think that would be a mistake - since it doesn't have any wording (which could be good) it could easily be mistaken for a team's anniversary logo or something else. I think a consitent color would make more sense for a simple logo like this.

I believe is it going to be used based on the color of each school, however you bring up a great point as it appears that Iowa State is celebrating a 12 year anniversary.

spacer.png

I believe is it going to be used based on the color of each school, however you bring up a great point as it appears that Iowa State is celebrating a 12 year anniversary.

When's the last time a team celebrated the 12th anniversary of something?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived