TimE for a USMNT Concept

TimEOBrien

So far I"m liking this alot, I really like the centennial crest feel but with the simplicity of the five stars instead of thirteen. Also really like the gold outline on the crest and look forward to seeing the kits to go along with the crest.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Hmm, I like the idea of the vertical stripes to go along with the crest but I can't decide whether the fat stripes look good or if it needs to be more, thinner stripes. Either way, the idea is fantastic and the crest looks great on this kit, and would look great on any kit you out it on.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Disp_USMNT_SKT_P_1.jpg

Let's begin with the crest:

The five stars represent the five gold cup titles, the thirteen stripes represent the original 13 colonies (just like old glory) and the gold outline symbolizes the championship history and aspirations of the National Team.

Now onto the primary kit:

And here I thought I was being too clever... Yes, the seven stripes represent the seven wins the USMNT would need to win the ultimate prize - The World Cup. Other than that, everything else is pretty much explained by my love of the US's Centennial kit.

As a whole, I like this kit, and love the crest. That being said, I would change the cuff to solid navy, no thin white piping, and change the stripe on the sock to navy similar to the socks now. Also, eliminate the logo from the socks and just put "USA". Keep it simple on the socks, but other than that and the cuff, it's great!

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

The biggest star on the crest represents the gold cup title they just won. Also, I would assume he would change the number of stars after each win. And then if we ever won the world cup, the star would go above the crest, not in it.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived