Small details that bother you

It was just pointed out in another thread that the Jags sleeve number is short one of the outlines of the front/back numbers. TV numbers not matching front/back numbers is a pet peeve. The original flying elvis Pats had plain white TV numbers and red-on-white front/back numbers and I hated it.

The Seahawks TV numbers also don't have any outlines or the feather pattern on them:

konz-blue.jpeg

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was just pointed out in another thread that the Jags sleeve number is short one of the outlines of the front/back numbers. TV numbers not matching front/back numbers is a pet peeve. The original flying elvis Pats had plain white TV numbers and red-on-white front/back numbers and I hated it.

The Seahawks TV numbers also don't have any outlines or the feather pattern on them:

konz-blue.jpeg

And the reason gordie_delini gave was that is was due to "visibility issues". Doesnt that kinda say its poor design if you have certain features on one set of numbers but you cant do it on another?

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

konz-blue.jpeg

They're too small to have the feather pattern, it would just look cluttered up, but there's no excuse why they shouldn't have the green outlines.

Something about the Dodgers' numbers bother me. They look too thin. There used to be a white outline around them, right? When they got rid of it, they should have made the numbers a little thicker.

konz-blue.jpeg

They're too small to have the feather pattern, it would just look cluttered up, but there's no excuse why they shouldn't have the green outlines.

Actually they don't need the green outlines on the TV numbers, that would make them more difficult to read.

konz-blue.jpeg

And the reason gordie_delini gave was that is was due to "visibility issues". Doesnt that kinda say its poor design if you have certain features on one set of numbers but you cant do it on another?
Sure does.

• 2 weeks later...

This new Verizon football commercial with the Ravens' Jacoby Jones is going to bug me this year. When he's running in the crowd he has white pants. Then he's being watched on the cell phone picture and he's wearing black pants.

Other than that, the commerical annoying in general, and they always play it twice in the same commercial break. As if once wasn't more than enough. :rolleyes:

25yzwqg.png

This is definitely a small detail that bothers me. The Rangers centre ice logo for this season.

IMG_4354.jpg

The logos in centre ice are both pointed in the same direction. Most other rinks have them pointed in opposite directions. They are also missing the OHL logo in the Rangers logo too. It just looks weird IMO.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

In the last version of the uniforms, the bolts all moved in the same direction.

San-Diego-Chargers-screensaver_1.png

Look at the angles of the jagged lines. The helmet logos match the shoulder bolts: from the front, they extend back, then angle down and forward before continuing back again.

With this new one, the shoulder bolts are flipped upside down, so the jagged angles go the opposite way as those on the helmet:

Philip+Rivers+San+Diego+Chargers+v+New+O

The helmet bolts still go back and then down, but now the shoulder bolts go back and then up.

Hideous.

They took a great repeating motif and ruined it.

Oh, hadn't noticed that....

It's been outlined on all kits for a few seasons now. That Brisbane one is the first I've seen without it in recent years...it looks better.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

I know we've covered this ad nauseum...but the 49ers' unis really would be perfect if they fixed the sleeve stripes. Looking at the Packers' sleeves, it's obvious the three stripes would work, and the cut of the uniform would not get in the way. Right now, it's awful.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived