Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, there would be no fear of them blending in with the ice, that is for sure.

No sir. I realise that it is a bit outside the box, but with those colors, don't you think Sin City?
Sin City? No, I don't think of that. Yes, Vegas is gaudy, but this is technicolor blitz. Vegas is gold, silver, red velvet, tacky leopard print, tassels, and cheap champaign.

It would be cool if red and blue were you primary colors and for the word mark and some simple sleeve stripes you just did red/blue lines outlined with darker shades of red/blue to make it look like actual neon. I think that would actually look really really cool and this is a clever team name.

I love the name and the logo. Not sure if the numbers on the jersey work, I see how you are trying to incorporated all four of the neon colors but I think they might work better as a single color.

Are you going to create more, maybe a whole hockey league?

7fe6a713-a81f-4ac9-b995-837498cd0466_zps

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Which color do you think I should make the solid color for the back of the jersey number. I do have some tweaks in mind, such as numbers on the shoulders and an alternate logo on the helmet. To be totally honest, I am shocked that I'm getting this kind of feedback. This is only my 2nd concept since joining this forum. I might be able to make a mini-league, but it would take a while. Thanks for the C+C people. I might take it all and make some revisions.

Thx guys

Hey this is not bad at all, you should try differents items which reminds Vegas, something like "table à roulette" the lines red and black,dark green and some gold numbers like what we cans see on table's games , and for the logo a kind of KING behind your team name? I think it would help you a bit :)

hNa1bgX.png

Hey this is not bad at all, you should try differents items which reminds Vegas, something like "table à roulette" the lines red and black,dark green and some gold numbers like what we cans see on table's games , and for the logo a kind of KING behind your team name? I think it would help you a bit :)

Do you mean, like a playing card?

By KING, Do you mean, like a playing card?

yeah why not use the shape to put players's number

Yeah, maybe I could try that

As suggested, I'm giving starting a mini 12-team league consideration.

I'm thinking about having 6 Canadian and 6 American teams. They would be put into the Atlantic, Central and Pacific Divisions, each consisting of 4 teams; 2 Canadian and 2 American.

This is what I'm thinking:

Atlantic:

Halifax

Montreal

New York

Washington

Central:

Toronto

Thunder Bay

Jacksonville

Columbus

Pacific:

Vancouver

Calgary

Los Angeles

Las Vegas

Going to release the names that I'm thinking of. These could change.

Atlantic:

Halifax Titanic

Chiens/ Hiboux de Montreal/ Montreal Espionage

New York Empire

Washington Wealth

Central:

Toronto Towers

Thunder Bay Superiors

Jacksonville Inferno

Columbus Cardinals/ Veterans

Pacific:

Vancouver Evergreens

Calgary Scouts

Los Angeles Blockbusters

Las Vegas Neon

I realise that some of these are a bit outside the box, but, I'll try to make 'em work.

Archived