Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got 2 more logos here for ya. The Los Angeles Blockbusters and les Espions de Montreal. With Montreal, I can't figure out what to do with the hat; it just doesn't look right.

PS: If you don't know, Espions is Spies in French.

LosAngelesBlockbusters_zps33a6aa66.pngMontrealEspionage_zpsd4dfc02c.png

Jacksonville having hockey is like if Glendale had an NHL team, oh, wait.

Also, here's a different logo for LA, the star with LA in it represents the Walk of Fame.

2z7hrfo.png

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

I like that you use a couple small markets like Halifax and Thunder Bay.

I like that the team is named Thunder Bay Superiors--I used that a few years ago for a Custom team in Madden --although I changed the colours around a few times, eventually settling on colours based on the Thunder Bay flag- (Yellow, blue & red)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Thanks for the feedback guys. To be brutally honest, I'm pretty shocked at the pretty good reception I'm getting. All of these are made on a mixture of MS Paint and get this... Powerpoint! So with the latest 3, I do have some problems with all 3. Chicago was my very first attempt at a face logo, and it didn't turn out exactly as I had hoped, but I don't think it's horrible. Toronto was the one I was fiddling around with for days. I tried to make the T into the CN tower, which should in theory be the cornerstone piece in a logo for a team named the Toronto Towers. I tried to make it work, but then just put a giant T there instead. I am still trying to get that one right. New York is the best of the 3 IMO, but I don't know. ;Let's hear what you guys have to say. I think I will start with all the primary logos (Only 4 left: Vancouver MIllionaires, Calgary Scouts, North Bay Superiors, Washington Power.). Then I'll move into the refining stage. Onto home jerseys, road, and then potentially alternates.

Here's what I got so far: SLH_zps6ddddc93.png

Jacksonville having hockey is like if Glendale had an NHL team, oh, wait.

Also, here's a different logo for LA, the star with LA in it represents the Walk of Fame.

2z7hrfo.png

I actually had something like that earlier. Do you guys think that Something like that or my current one looks better?

Your L.A. logo is pretty cool.

Will the sweaters have that "checkerboard" striping?

Hey Sparky. Thanks! That means a lot coming from you. Checkerboard striping was what I was thinking from the beginning. I'm anxious to see how it turns out.

So this is why you havnt been commenting on my stuff recently. Youre over here making magic of your own. These are great!

Haha! Don't worry, I've been looking at it all, and I've got to say, I'm impressed. I doubt that mine will reach that level, but I'm trying. Thanks for taking a look!

I like that you use a couple small markets like Halifax and Thunder Bay.

I like that the team is named Thunder Bay Superiors--I used that a few years ago for a Custom team in Madden --although I changed the colours around a few times, eventually settling on colours based on the Thunder Bay flag- (Yellow, blue & red)

I'll take that into consideration. I was thinking an all-black theme, but if that falls through, I'll work with that. Thanks for the C+C

Atlantic:

Halifax Titanic

Central:

Thunder Bay Superiors

Jacksonville Inferno

Realistically, could Halifax and Thunder Bay support NHL teams? That I've always been curious about. And the Jacksonville nickname, is that a nod to their fire department? If so, I like it.

Halifax, you never know, Thunder Bay, no. And that is what I was going for with Jacksonville.

Hello everyone. I'm back with another concept. This time, it's the Federal City that gets its team. Now this one has a few things to work out. I present to you, the Washington Power!

WashingtonPower_zps3f1f0b30.png

Now on the left, you see a logo that I found laying around the computer. for a long time.I was about to reuse that logo here (I had put it into photobucket and everything), but then I decided to just take precautions (since I honestly didn't really remember the logo), and reverse google search it. And sure enough, the lion's head is from some university/College athletics program. So I kept the same idea, messed around with lions heads, eagle heads, but they all turned out... pretty bad. So now, I have the Washington monument in the round logo. I'd be happy keeping this in the league, but if you guys think I should go back to the drawing board on this one, just comment. If this stays, this is the 9th team out of 12 in the SLH.

I've been working pretty furiously on the last 4. I think I have a pretty solid foundation to all 4 logos. I'm hoping to get 1 or 2 posted by tonight. Also, No C+C on Chicago, New York, Toronto or Washington? Anybody, Anybody? (Bueller!)

I like the Washington logo with the Washington monument on it. I say use that one. Also I like your version of the LA Blockbusters. I like the font and if it adds any credibility to my opinion, I am from Southern California.

7fe6a713-a81f-4ac9-b995-837498cd0466_zps

Archived