Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would leave them as they are, except for the wordmark revisions. I like the current striping...

Not the ones you just posted, I mean take 4. I like the white on the home to be prominent.

Jacksonville looks nice. I can totally envision the logo, colors and jerseys for the New Orleans Ice Jesters. The logo would be similar to that of the Anahiem Mighty Ducks in the fact that it would feature two hockey sticks behind a tough-looking jester head with the letters "N" and O" beside it. The home jerseys would be green with purple collars and golden diamonds at the bottom, while the away jerseys would be white with purple diamonds at the bottom. The ironic thing about this is, when the New Orleans Hornets changed their nickname to the Pelicans, I told a friend, "While the pelican is the state bird of Louisiana, they could've easly been called the Court Jesters." Basketball is played on a court, and jesters can be found all over the city during Mardi Gras," I'm from Texas but know about Mardi Gras because it is also celebrated in Galveston, which is close to my neck of the woods (Houston.......lets go Voyagers!).

Meanwhile, I wanted to stay away from the Wild-West theming when it came to Texas based teams, because we have plenty of those in our state, from pro and college teams No disrespect to any cowboys whatsoever, but there's more to Texas than ranches, Stetson hats, accents with a drawl and everything else many folks stereotype our state with.

Jacksonville looks nice. I can totally envision the logo, colors and jerseys for the New Orleans Ice Jesters. The logo would be similar to that of the Anahiem Mighty Ducks in the fact that it would feature two hockey sticks behind a tough-looking jester head with the letters "N" and O" beside it. The home jerseys would be green with purple collars and golden diamonds at the bottom, while the away jerseys would be white with purple diamonds at the bottom. The ironic thing about this is, when the New Orleans Hornets changed their nickname to the Pelicans, I told a friend, "While the pelican is the state bird of Louisiana, they could've easly been called the Court Jesters." Basketball is played on a court, and jesters can be found all over the city during Mardi Gras," I'm from Texas but know about Mardi Gras because it is also celebrated in Galveston, which is close to my neck of the woods (Houston.......lets go Voyagers!).

Meanwhile, I wanted to stay away from the Wild-West theming when it came to Texas based teams, because we have plenty of those in our state, from pro and college teams No disrespect to any cowboys whatsoever, but there's more to Texas than ranches, Stetson hats, accents with a drawl and everything else many folks stereotype our state with.

No but where I live (Austin), the least Texas-y city in Texas, all the stereotypes still exist. Also, almost every team in Alberta has to do with oil, but no one is complaining.

That's what- She

No but where I live (Austin), the least Texas-y city in Texas, all the stereotypes still exist. Also, almost every team in Alberta has to do with oil, but no one is complaining.

Well, Alberta HAS to be Oil-related.

Well, Alberta HAS to be Oil-related.

True

That's what- She

The original team in the great province of BC have unveiled their alternate jersey today. It is their only jersey to include their primary logo on the front. Quite simple, navy blue, Small V logo on the stripe. Enjoy!

VancoiverMillionairesALternateJersey_zps

Number should be bigger I think you might say. It is the same as the home and away, but I can quickly fix all 3 up if needed.

Archived