NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arizona_Cardinals_Update2_zpse24c9c68.pn

I think I got all the little quirks and errors out of the way and added TV numbers to the shoulders, since that's the only place they could go.

Xodius, I tried to sublimate the shoulders on the white jersey without the red, but it looked really bad so there wasnt much I could do, so the shoulders remain red on the away.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

A lot needs to be done here. The shoulder paneling looks clunky unless the sleeve on the road jersey is cardinal red as well, kept like the home. I like the white pants, but make the insert red on the red pants as well, as it will flow with the home jersey better. The overall idea of running classic stripes and the sublimated pattern is good in my book. I think a white facemask would look better though.

A lot needs to be done here. The shoulder paneling looks clunky unless the sleeve on the road jersey is cardinal red as well, kept like the home. I like the white pants, but make the insert red on the red pants as well, as it will flow with the home jersey better. The overall idea of running classic stripes and the sublimated pattern is good in my book. I think a white facemask would look better though.

Ok, but on the pants, if the insert is red, then I fear the sublimated pattern would just blend in with the pants too much to be seen. I do agree with everything else. Thanks for the input.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Arizona_Cardinals_Update3_zps3378ade3.pn

Im not updating this anymore.... anyways based on stuff Brave-Bird said, the red pants have no white on them anymore, both helmets have a white facemask, and the white jersey "sleeve area" is now red. If theres anything left to be said about the Cardinals, say it here and the Falcons should be done soon

AmPJ0Ty.png 

the version one was good, second version was great, and you somehow made it better. great way to use the c&c to your advantage.

And I almost went full Nike and had two barely different red pants. Thanks for the kind words

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Family decided to take a last little vacation before school and stuff started, and my laptop didn't make the trip. Anyways...

Atlanta_Falcons_zps01627789.png

The Falcons current look was kinda cool when Michael Vick was on the cover of Madden. (Madden 04 if you didnt know that). I like the current throwbacks, but I wanted something with stripes on it maybe.

Helmets: The black one remains stripeless BUT this is where Nike began to have a little fun. The black helmet has a slight red gradient effect to it, not like a Jags attempt at a gradient, but kind of a radial splash of red under the logo. There is a red helmet. I gave it the stripes from the throwback helmet in case people missed seeing them. The face mask is grey and white, only to attempt a chrome looking facemask. The silver helmet is a "Pro Combat" helmet and has a black/red facemask.

Jerseys: I didn't want anything too overly gaudy but something that isn't too boring. For the normal set of jerseys, there's a red, white and black set. Gold is added as a trim color, the stripes are similar to the helmet stripe and taper like the logo. This is the first time I've done a "Pro Combat" set, that is different than the set. This black jersey features little to no white, silver makes a return and has a wing pattern on the sleeves. The team would choose to keep the "PC" set around, or not use it again

Pants: I thought about red pants, but the Falcons have never worn red pants, red monochrome really doesn't work for me, so they were omitted. Black and white pants are the normal set pants with a similar stripe to the jerseys. Before anyone says it, I'll have to go back and change the black pants to match the jersey. The silver pants use the logo as the stripe, similar to the jersey. Black, red and silver socks are the team options.

Aside from the black pants not matching anything, let me know if anything needs to be fixed and .... let me have it!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I REALLY like this concept, especially the pro combat set and its pants striping. On the non-ProCombat black jersey, I would try to incorporate a little more red and little less gold , it doesn't scream Falcons right now. Overall though great job here.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Atlanta is great. Love the re-addition of the black pants. It always stumps me why the Falcons ever got rid of them in the first place. The only gripe I have is that there's no TV numbers, which are an essential for NFL teams. Also, the pants stripe on that PC set.

36316238.jpg

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Ok I have an issue with putting TV numbers on jerseys but I'll get better at remembering to do that

Baltimore_Ravens_zps8c40ac76.png?t=13773

This is the first victim of being Nike helmeted. I'll talk about the jerseys first because they are simple. Sleeves have the Maryland flag pattern in Ravens colors. There isn't a Pro Combat set. The helmets are the normal black one, a purple one based off the black one. There's a gradient helmet, which shows that what Jacksonville did can work, but with darker colors which works better. And finally, a Maryland "Pride" helmet. Sorry for the short write up, but i'm pressed for time so C and C this please

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived