NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hceFtvH.png

"END ZONE MILITIA"

Whether it be Tom Brady throwing touchdowns, Shane Vereen running one in, or Gronk spiking the ball after a TD catch, The Patriots will put points up. Of course this is no suprise, since 2004, the Patriots have always had one of the most prolific NFL offenses. Though uniform wise, they haven't looked as good.

-Bruins Winter Classic idea here (different parts, different eras, rolled into one)

-1960 helmet logo and number (my personal favorite Pats helmet), with the R/B/R striping

-Red jersey, W/B/W shoulder striping. 13 stars on the collar, 3 blue stars representing the 3 Super Bowls won. Fonts from the Pats Concept earlier in the thread

-Sublimated flag, akin to the '96-'99 sublimated stripes.

-Pants, not much to see here, same pattern as the helmet, R/B/R

-Socks feature same stripe as the helmet.

C and C welcome.

-Pants, not much to see

AmPJ0Ty.png 

hceFtvH.png

"END ZONE MILITIA"

Whether it be Tom Brady throwing touchdowns, Shane Vereen running one in, or Gronk spiking the ball after a TD catch, The Patriots will put points up. Of course this is no suprise, since 2004, the Patriots have always had one of the most prolific NFL offenses. Though uniform wise, they haven't looked as good.

-Bruins Winter Classic idea here (different parts, different eras, rolled into one)

-1960 helmet logo and number (my personal favorite Pats helmet), with the R/B/R striping

-Red jersey, W/B/W shoulder striping. 13 stars on the collar, 3 blue stars representing the 3 Super Bowls won. Fonts from the Pats Concept earlier in the thread

-Sublimated flag, akin to the '96-'99 sublimated stripes.

-Pants, not much to see here, same pattern as the helmet, R/B/R

-Socks feature same stripe as the helmet.

C and C welcome.

-Pants, not much to see

I LOVE the helmet. Only thing I'd get rid of is the flag on the jersey.

PATS, BRUINS, CELTICS

I am aware that Darren Sproles is no longer a Saint.

guq2my6.png

"WHO DAT"

From the 'Aints to resurrecting a broken town from disaster. A turn around 47 years in the making. (AP English is taking a toll, so I don't want to write a lot right now)

-always liked the idea of a Saints whiteout.

-white all over, black and shiny gold striping

not a whole lot to say about this one, I'm aware that it's not very Pro Combatish, but I don't see the Saints wearing anything outlandish, even for one game.

C and C. Go.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Buffalo_Bills_zps6ba8a865.png?t=13784391

I'VE GOT IT!! It took me a while but I have figured out how to balance the blues and keep them visually separate from the current Patriots. I used mattwilcox's new helmets on this template which I think looks better. Anyways:

Helmets: White and Red helmets. White is visually the same as it is now. I always liked the red helmet, and was sad when they stopped using it. So I adjusted it for use in this set. I didn't want a grey facemask on the red helmet, so its royal blue instead.

Jerseys: This is the first real "Nike-fication" of the NFL to this point. The Bills have a royal blue, white, navy, and red jerseys. The red jersey is for Toronto games only. The striping on the whole set is similar but different from jersey to jersey. The Navy does have slight silver accents, yes its hard to see, but its there and I tried to contain it on that jersey and that jersey only, just for alternate purposes.

Pants: There are no red pants, because, well IIRC, Arizona showed us what a red out looks like and its not good. So anyways, there are white, royal and navy blue pants. Same striping pattern as the jerseys

My point in this design is to fix the striping inconsistency that the current look has. Took me long enough but Buffalo is done finally, and I'll wait on C and C to see when Carolina is posted. Have at it

Just looked through this series again and noticed the Bills in T.O. patch on the red jersey. Going with the red for Canada is awesome, really clever.

Ok, so I'm gonna be flat out honest: I hate the 49ers. BUT, i didn't let that influence how I designed them.

cvKO0G2.png

The 49ers look is pretty classic, but I think it needed more gold.

-stripes are gold on the red jersey

-helmet is shinier. Not chrome gold, but a less than Seahawks satin finish.

-overall, the gold is brighter

-white pants return

-striped socks

And then, I have finally arrived at my team: Super Bowl Champion Seahawks!! No I do not bandwagon.

JoW3zPV.png

As much as I love the current Seahawks jerseys.... I wanted something different, but something familiar.

-silver helmets return. current helmet style is kept almost in full. I made the pattern more visible

-wraparound logo stripe is back

-asymetrical pants stripe

-striped socks

C and C always welcome

The Seahawks unis are nice... but the tributes to the 12th Man that are on the current unis were omitted.

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Ok, so I'm gonna be flat out honest: I hate the 49ers. BUT, i didn't let that influence how I designed them.

cvKO0G2.png

The 49ers look is pretty classic, but I think it needed more gold.

-stripes are gold on the red jersey

-helmet is shinier. Not chrome gold, but a less than Seahawks satin finish.

-overall, the gold is brighter

-white pants return

-striped socks

And then, I have finally arrived at my team: Super Bowl Champion Seahawks!! No I do not bandwagon.

JoW3zPV.png

As much as I love the current Seahawks jerseys.... I wanted something different, but something familiar.

-silver helmets return. current helmet style is kept almost in full. I made the pattern more visible

-wraparound logo stripe is back

-asymetrical pants stripe

-striped socks

C and C always welcome

The Seahawks unis are nice... but the tributes to the 12th Man that are on the current unis were omitted.

If you're talking about the 12 "feathers" on the collar, they are still there. As for the 12 in the collar, at this size, it wouldn't be very visible.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

keH5Ihw.png

"BIG BLUE"

Everything is bigger in New York. Why should football be any different? Eli Manning (and his many faces) have brought 2 Super Bowl titles back to the Big Apple, but as of late, the Giants have not amounted to anything.

-classic blue helmet, red stripe, chrome NY logo, chrome facemask

-grey jersey (always liked the idea of a grey Giants jersey), red striping, blue numbers

-blue pants (also a first), single red stripe, done to mimic the helmet
-blue socks and shoes.

C and C welcome

AmPJ0Ty.png 

"BIG BLUE"

Everything is bigger in New York. Why should football be any different? Eli Manning (and his many faces) have brought 2 Super Bowl titles back to the Big Apple, but as of late, the Giants have not amounted to anything.

-grey jersey (always liked the idea of a grey Giants jersey), red striping, blue numbers

-blue socks and shoes.

C and C welcome

My biggest concern would be that the chrome on the helmet would clash with the gray jersey, but I'm not sure. Do any colleges use this look, so that I could see what it looks like in action.

award%20sig.png

"BIG BLUE"

-blue socks and shoes.

C and C welcome

My biggest concern would be that the chrome on the helmet would clash with the gray jersey, but I'm not sure. Do any colleges use this look, so that I could see what it looks like in action.

Football_VaTech__027_0.jpg

This is where I got the idea for the color combo.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

keH5Ihw.png

"BIG BLUE"

-blue socks and shoes.

C and C welcome

Giants had blue pants for a couple of years in the 70's

Archived