NFL Redesign 2014: Pro Combats (Added Tampa Bay)

colinturner95

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Rams helmet is beautiful.

It is!

The ram horns on the jersey are missing and somehow it just doesn't look complete without them, but I love the reversed color scheme.

Nike would never allow those Adidas-looking socks.

87Redskins.png

its a little small, but perfect for paint... i dont know how to use inkscape yet... also the striping area on the leg only looks like that because this is a general template... I edit the striping area once i know how long stripes are going to be...

I think the pants could use some work...

Love what you have for Seattle but I feel like the rams pants might need a little thicker striping. Another thing, would you consider sharing that template with me? I completely understand if you don't want to give me your template though. Thanks and very nice work.

Those stripes are about the same thickness as they were back in the day, so I kept them thin, to replicate the throwbacks as close as possible.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

0Inrbcj.png

"FIRE THE CANNONS"

The Bucs new look is an awful mess. I do like the helmet, which is about the only thing I do like about it.

-black helmet, gun metal facemask, more like a dirtier metal color, more representative of a pirate's gun. Broke the skull and crossbones out of the flag, "BUCS" on the rear of the helmet.

-black jersey, flags on the shoulders. I used the inserts to represent swords, using the same coloring as in the logo. A block font did this uniform no justice, so I used a font that is closer to their new wordmark, than an alarm clock.

-black pants, same sword motif represented.

-black pants and black shoes

C and C welcome.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

0Inrbcj.png

"FIRE THE CANNONS"

The Bucs new look is an awful mess. I do like the helmet, which is about the only thing I do like about it.

-black helmet, gun metal facemask, more like a dirtier metal color, more representative of a pirate's gun. Broke the skull and crossbones out of the flag, "BUCS" on the rear of the helmet.

-black jersey, flags on the shoulders. I used the inserts to represent swords, using the same coloring as in the logo. A block font did this uniform no justice, so I used a font that is closer to their new wordmark, than an alarm clock.

C and C welcome.

Wow.... I'd say add some orange to it.

0Inrbcj.png

"FIRE THE CANNONS"

C and C welcome.

Wow.... I'd say add some orange to it.

same add orange. other than that great job

RZYE0gZ.pngi

This is one of my favorite throwbacks ever. That being said I did make a few changes that I hope aren't too major.

-based on the 1960 uniform set.

-green helmet, white wings. I felt the grey was incredibly out of place, since there was no grey anywhere else on the uniform

-green jersey, white northwestern stripes (from the white jersey), white numbers.

-white pants, thin double stripe on the pants

-green socks, double stripe, black shoes to complete the look

C and C welcome

I think the white wings would take some getting used to, as I don't think (not sure) they've ever had white wings.

I think the solution to the lack of consistency may not have been to drop the silver wings, but maybe to integrate silver into the other uniform components. If the NW stripes were silver, or just the middle one, then it would be really easy to work silver in to the pants stripe and either keep it consistent with the sleeve, or vary a little bit.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

RZYE0gZ.pngi

This is one of my favorite throwbacks ever. That being said I did make a few changes that I hope aren't too major.

-based on the 1960 uniform set.

-green helmet, white wings. I felt the grey was incredibly out of place, since there was no grey anywhere else on the uniform

-green jersey, white northwestern stripes (from the white jersey), white numbers.

-white pants, thin double stripe on the pants

-green socks, double stripe, black shoes to complete the look

C and C welcome

I think the white wings would take some getting used to, as I don't think (not sure) they've ever had white wings.

I think the solution to the lack of consistency may not have been to drop the silver wings, but maybe to integrate silver into the other uniform components. If the NW stripes were silver, or just the middle one, then it would be really easy to work silver in to the pants stripe and either keep it consistent with the sleeve, or vary a little bit.

They wore green w/white wings in 1969, in conjunction with white w/green wings.

wIsgF6P.png

Took your suggestions, added back the grey wings, added grey to the stripes on the jerseys and pants.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

0Inrbcj.png

"FIRE THE CANNONS"

C and C welcome.

That's my fave set from your Pro Combat series thus far. Would love to see that paired with a road set.

G2B9qAF.png

"MUSIC CITY MAYHEM"

Titans are in need of a redesign badly. This could be the beginning of a uniform set, but who knows? This is an homage to the Houston Oilers, and while the Houston fans might be against it, the Titans were at one point the Oilers.

-all white uniform. Broke the T roundel out of the flames, and eliminated red. The striping pattern is reminicent of the Oilers, while maintaining the striping pattern on the new uniforms.

-white jersey, same striping on the shoulders as the helmet, kept the number font to keep it the Titans. A block font did not work here.

-white pants, same striping

-white socks, same striping

C and C welcome.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived