Official MLB Postseason 2013 / World Series Logos.

UncleJunior

Yes Game 3 of the World Series is on Saturday at Busch so they will be wearing the new cream jersey. They will also play Sunday at Busch so they will be using the Sunday Blue/ Red Hat. However they will not be using the blue hats since the Red Sox hats are not red.

isn't that only for away games?

No, the birds on the bat hat is only for home. And im not sure if the blue hats will be worn. seems unlikely to me

I remember last year the Giants didn't wear their Sunday alt cap because they were allowed only one cap to be worn during World Series? I may have remembered that wrong.

However, if the Cardinals marketing people are smart, they should try to make sure all three caps are worn for sales or whatnot.

Go A's!

No, the birds on the bat hat is only for home. And im not sure if the blue hats will be worn. seems unlikely to me

I remember last year the Giants didn't wear their Sunday alt cap because they were allowed only one cap to be worn during World Series? I may have remembered that wrong.

However, if the Cardinals marketing people are smart, they should try to make sure all three caps are worn for sales or whatnot.

Conventional wisdom says they wear the red caps away because the Sox have navy caps. But the cards have worn the navy's with no rhyme or reason, so we'll see.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Conventional wisdom says they wear the red caps away because the Sox have navy caps. But the cards have worn the navy's with no rhyme or reason, so we'll see.

The Cardinals have worn their all-navy blue road caps 16 times in 2013, each and every one of those games were against teams who wear an all-red cap at home

10 times against Cincinnati, 4 times against the Phillies, and twice against the Angels... they went 8-8 in those games: http://www.sportslogos.net/uniforms/list_by_jersey/201372_242/St._Louis_Cardinals_2013_Road_Jersey_Stats/

They stuck with the red cap for games at Arizona and Washington despite the fact they also wore red. Not sure what makes those two so special in the eyes of the Cards.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Yes Game 3 of the World Series is on Saturday at Busch so they will be wearing the new cream jersey. They will also play Sunday at Busch so they will be using the Sunday Blue/ Red Hat. However they will not be using the blue hats since the Red Sox hats are not red.

nice, thanks .........wonder what the win / loss record is for teams that use alternate jerseys in the world series...........chris creamer should look into this .

So with the AL Reg Flags being higher in the logo, is that subliminally suggesting that the AL will win the Series?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived