USA Hockey jerseys for 2014 Sochi Olympics

Nesi427

I really like the new navy jersey. Even without hemstripes its gorgeous. If I had my way there would be no shiny stars or faux laces, but as a whole, its one of the best looking USA uniforms in any sport for my money. Clean and classy and can be worn like a regular sweater without looking out of place.

The glossy stars are um, not, a nice touch.

I'm okay with everything else though except the logo. I can't put my finger on it but it just looks odd on a hockey jersey.

It looks like a highway route sign...which is appropriate since they'll be run over in the tournament. :lol:

(Not my joke -- BigBubba)

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

OMG, sorry Nike, but your loosing to Reebok when it comes to designing uniforms...

Yeah, the company that still pushes the Bettman Apron and that absurd template worn by the Penguins and Senators is definitely ahead of the pack.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived