New York Jets Concept

DawgPacPBH

I like it so far, but I personally think it may look better if it wasn't flying up, but to the side. It would probably look better on a helmet that way. The wordmark and colors are nice.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

With it pointing straight up, all I can think is "rocket ship" instead of "jet fighter." I echo the previous sentiment about trying it turned. It's well rendered, though!

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I like it so far, but here are a few more suggestions:

-Italicize/skew/slant the text further (probably out to about 15-20 degrees)

-Consider adding small trail lines to the left to indicate motion

-Instead of an upward view of the jet, show a side view of the jet flying to the right. Rarely are people in a position to look down on a jet.

-Slant the "New York" at the same angle you choose to slant the "Jets"

Despite those things, I think this is a very good logo and a very good draft. I could see it as a big merchandise mover. My only question is what you'd put on the helmet.

i'd brighten the green a bit more to be more kelly green, if it's going to be paired with black. i'd also suggest rotating it 90 degrees for use on the helmet.

the helmet, btw, is something i'd really like to see. i'm picturing white helmet, green facemask, jets flying towards the front.

I agree with everyone else. If you do a side view of your jet but in the direction of the one in the late 70s-late 90s it would look that much better.

The white helmet is superb! For the green, maybe its the highlight but the jet blends into the green helmet too much. I know you tried but the charocal/dark grey would give it more contrast I believe.

Great work either way!

Archived