Best Uniforms Over a Career

fouhy12

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the NFL, I would go with Ricky Watters:

Also wore the redesigned jersey as well....

122208_rickywatters_400.jpg

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I forget the player, but a while back I read a story about a Nebraska player that was signed by the Cardinals several years ago. Prior to that, he played for a high school that wore red and white.

IIRC, he got traded to some random NFL team and it was a big deal for him because it was the first time in his LIFE (10-15 years) that he played football for a team that wasn't wearing red and white uniforms.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Jordan's out due to the Wizards fiasco.

Gregg Jefferies: '80s Mets, Cardinals, Phillies, Royals, Tigers. Shame about those 19 games with the Disney Angels in 1998.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

I forget the player, but a while back I read a story about a Nebraska player that was signed by the Cardinals several years ago. Prior to that, he played for a high school that wore red and white.

IIRC, he got traded to some random NFL team and it was a big deal for him because it was the first time in his LIFE (10-15 years) that he played football for a team that wasn't wearing red and white uniforms.

Before joining the Broncos, Peyton Manning has worn a white helmet for his football team from high school to the Colts. He does have a white bronco on his helmet this time around, so almost, but not the same,

Go A's!

While I don't know about great, but there were MANY jerseys in this guy's wardrobe... Mike Sillinger. Played for 12 NHL teams, 2 AHL teams and 1 Austrian League team...

1989-95: Adirondack Red Wings/ Detroit Red Wings

1994-95: EC Wien

1995-96: Mighty Ducks of Anaheim

1996-97: Vancouver Canucks (black, red yellow jersey)

1997-98: Vancouver Canucks (Whale rebrand jersey)

1998-99: Philadelphia Flyers

1999-00: Tampa Bay Lightning

2000-01: Florida Panthers

2000-01: Ottawa Senators

2001-03: Columbus Blue Jackets

2003-04: Phoenix Coyotes

2004-06: St. Louis Blues

2005-06: Nashville Predators

2006-09: New York Islanders

2008-09: Bridgeport Sound Tigers

That's a grand total of 16 pro league jersey sets over his 17 NHL seasons.

Before joining the Broncos, Peyton Manning has worn a white helmet for his football team from high school to the Colts. He does have a white bronco on his helmet this time around, so almost, but not the same,

I had this thought when he was a FA too...and thought the trend would continue in Miami or Arizona.

Jordan's out due to the Wizards fiasco.

Not if we count these!

jordanbullets.jpg?w=300

87Redskins.png

How about Tom Chambers?

Started off with the Clippers:

a5c6899d8647e447f0c69daf1fb8aca05ee3848c

Moved to Seattle:

chambers_254.jpg

Then on to Phoenix, where he wore both the classic Western unis and the Sunbursts:

587926.jpg

chambers_qa_93.jpg

Before stints with the Jazz:

356367_display_image.jpg?1297373173

And Hornets:

2228a_lg.jpeg

He also had a brief stint with the Sixers, but that was when they were wearing those wide-shouldered, black monstrosities...

Archived