Complex Ranks Best Looking Jerseys in NFL

_Chased

Can we ban these topics? Or have a mega "pointless rankings thread"?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Why do people love the Raiders' jerseys so much? I've never understood that. They're black jerseys with a standard single-colored silver block font. The white jerseys are worse, just white with black numbers? Now don't get me wrong, they're not ugly at all, but I wouldn't say they're necessarily good. To me they're horribly dated. Add a stripe or two and they'd improve immensely, IMO.

Ya he seems to not like any modern jerseys, except for the bengals which he ranks 8th which im sure most of you would agree with me when i say that is one of the worst looks in the league

Completely agree with you, i am a bengals fan and whilst i do like our uniform i think it could be made to look much better, personally i think the Bills have the best uniform

Why do people love the Raiders' jerseys so much? I've never understood that. They're black jerseys with a standard single-colored silver block font. The white jerseys are worse, just white with black numbers? Now don't get me wrong, they're not ugly at all, but I wouldn't say they're necessarily good. To me they're horribly dated. Add a stripe or two and they'd improve immensely, IMO.

No needless details. Simple, classic, and easily identifiable. For all the complaints that they're generic, no one would never confuse their jerseys with any other team's.

Ya he seems to not like any modern jerseys, except for the bengals which he ranks 8th which im sure most of you would agree with me when i say that is one of the worst looks in the league

Except for the fact that he put the Seahwaks second.

Archived