Sign in to follow this  
_Chased

Complex Ranks Best Looking Jerseys in NFL

I can't argue much, because I'm a traditionalist myself, but the Bengals should be bottom 5, not 8th. And maybe they just haven't grown on me yet, but Seahawks 2nd?

Can we ban these topics? Or have a mega "pointless rankings thread"?

Or you could just, y'know, not click on them.

Why do people love the Raiders' jerseys so much? I've never understood that. They're black jerseys with a standard single-colored silver block font. The white jerseys are worse, just white with black numbers? Now don't get me wrong, they're not ugly at all, but I wouldn't say they're necessarily good. To me they're horribly dated. Add a stripe or two and they'd improve immensely, IMO.

Ya he seems to not like any modern jerseys, except for the bengals which he ranks 8th which im sure most of you would agree with me when i say that is one of the worst looks in the league

Completely agree with you, i am a bengals fan and whilst i do like our uniform i think it could be made to look much better, personally i think the Bills have the best uniform

Why do people love the Raiders' jerseys so much? I've never understood that. They're black jerseys with a standard single-colored silver block font. The white jerseys are worse, just white with black numbers? Now don't get me wrong, they're not ugly at all, but I wouldn't say they're necessarily good. To me they're horribly dated. Add a stripe or two and they'd improve immensely, IMO.

No needless details. Simple, classic, and easily identifiable. For all the complaints that they're generic, no one would never confuse their jerseys with any other team's.

I'm amazed and dumbfounded that the Seahawks are #2 on that list. Wow.