2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

I think Anderson is under contract with the Wolves, not the Blues, so Winnipeg might have to go directly to Don Levin if they decided to go after him. This isn't like when Scott "Fire" Arniel was head coach but Canucks property, so off he went to Utica with the rest of the lot. The Anderson hire was part of the Wolves' "Summer of :censored: You, St. Louis", in which the team signed every 4-A lifer it could along with bringing back its hand-picked old coach, because the Blues were poor and out of options.

Hey, you know who's a former Jet? Scott Arniel!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just keep pilin' on

The Anderson hire was part of the Wolves' "Summer of :censored: You, St. Louis", in which the team signed every 4-A lifer it could

Isn't this every summer for the Chicago Wolves, though?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Well, obviously they try to make it that, but the Blues situation really gave 'em free reign. I was waiting for them to sign Chris LiPuma.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Tomorrow night, its gonna be Freddy vs Dougie! The Bruins pummeled Buffalo tonight while starting Ocho Cinco in goal. It will be a great matchup in the Sharks vs the Bruins. For Boston, it will be like going from playing the Jaguars to playing the Seahawks.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

John is not getting away.... Scott free....

POTD nom from me

Also, former Hamilton Red Wing and UAH Wildcat Cam Talbot gets the start for the Rangers tonight.

http://hamiltonredwings.pointstreaksites.com/view/hamiltonredwings/news-58/news_89649

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Wow, that game versus Boston was a :censored:ing joke. Outshoot a team by 20 and lose in the final second. I mean, it was a tough loss and it happens, but man, I wish I had a spoon of sugar to wash that :censored:ty taste out of my mouth.

Guess it's beer for me :P

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

This Hawks-Lightning game... Jesus Christ.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Each odd goal this season seems to upstage all the ones before it. The Stanley Cup will be won on a goal that smacks the end glass, bounces back over the net, off the back of the goalie's head, and finally into the goal if this keeps up, lol.

4-0 Kings to start the 2nd period, Dwight King has two goals, Kopitar breaks a scoreless drought dating back to March and Mike Smith is taken out.

Explain me why Phoenix still has a professional hockey team.

Because clearly it would be 4-0 the other way if the team were from Seattle...

Archived