NFL Logo - Team Specific

pittab

Was thinking why not recolor the NFL logo to for each team. I also designated a specific star at the top of the shield for each division. The first division I have attempted is the NFC East. I assigned the stars at the top left to the AFC and the stars on the right to the NFC. This is my first attempt at any type of concept, so I hope it turns out ok.

NFC East: (From top left in no particular order- Giants, Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins)

NFCEastShields.png

Championship%20Banners.jpg.png

One thing I would swap on here is the stars you used. I would think the NFC East star would be on the "East" or right side of the logo, and the West would be on the left. Also, I would make the shield for the Cardinals red since that is their main color. This is a very cool idea and one I wouldn't mind seeing utilized. Maybe do the same for the NBA and NHL once done with the AFC?

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

One thing I would swap on here is the stars you used. I would think the NFC East star would be on the "East" or right side of the logo, and the West would be on the left. Also, I would make the shield for the Cardinals red since that is their main color. This is a very cool idea and one I wouldn't mind seeing utilized. Maybe do the same for the NBA and NHL once done with the AFC?

Going back to reconfigure the stars. I'll also take a look at the Cardinals.

Why do the Bengals get special treatment? I want feathers hanging from the Skins and horns on the Vikings and Texans logos! :D

Great idea and work. I'd like to see the Seahawks with the NFL letters in lime green.

Based on colors, I think the Chargers look the best,.

87Redskins.png

Why do the Bengals get special treatment? I want feathers hanging from the Skins and horns on the Vikings and Texans logos! :D

Great idea and work. I'd like to see the Seahawks with the NFL letters in lime green.

Based on colors, I think the Chargers look the best,.

I thought about that. Bengals were so close to the Browns, so I thought I'd change it up a bit. On the Seahawks, they tend to use green *mostly as trim.

Bengal stripes are subtle. I could see you also doing similar treatments for the Rams' stripe pattern.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived