::New ABA Logo::

Ez Street

Great logo! Some things I think make this logo great:

1. The use of an ass-load of colors. I like the use of the 7 colors in this design. This keeps it simple and inexpensive for screenprinters and embroiderers.

2. Make the type impossible to read. Whatever that says in the handle of the g, I'm sure it's awesome!

3. No arms. Why give an animal arms when paws floating in outer space will do just fine.

4. The use of maroon (or is it garnet) on a light blue. Pure genius. You never want your team name to stand out too much.

5. Use of Impact font. Nothing like using a font that everyone and their grandmother have on their computer, especially using lowercase letters.

Kudos to the team that worked on this one! Where can I get my t-shirt?

"...and you want to be my latex salesman."

vandelay.jpg

I give that post an A+++!

Oh and to be a "Rooster" (damn you GMac), it says "MAHWAH" in the bottom of the G. That is for of course Mahwah, NJ where the team will play.

I was going to guess Montauk. I'll remember to bring my microscope with me next time.

"...and you want to be my latex salesman."

vandelay.jpg

... it says "MAHWAH" in the bottom of the G. That is for of course Mahwah, NJ where the team will play.

Oh.. I thought "MAHWAH" was the evil laugh of the supervillain who designed this monstrocity.

After we all suffer from the nausea caused by this piece of crap, he will swoop down and gain control of world! MAHWAHWAHWAHWAH!

B, B and S.  Need I say more?

Say what?

Horrible logo! :blink:

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Was that a sarcastic tone? :therock:

Professor Frink: Are you kidding me? This baby is off the charts!

Comic Book Guy: A sarcasm detector... oh that's a REAL useful invention!

::sarcasm detector flatlines and explodes::

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Great logo! Some things I think make this logo great:

1. The use of an ass-load of colors. I like the use of the 7 colors in this design. This keeps it simple and inexpensive for screenprinters and embroiderers.

2. Make the type impossible to read. Whatever that says in the handle of the g, I'm sure it's awesome!

3. No arms. Why give an animal arms when paws floating in outer space will do just fine.

4. The use of maroon (or is it garnet) on a light blue. Pure genius. You never want your team name to stand out too much.

5. Use of Impact font. Nothing like using a font that everyone and their grandmother have on their computer, especially using lowercase letters.

Kudos to the team that worked on this one! Where can I get my t-shirt?

Brilliant. Couldn't have said it better.

LOL.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Archived