Letter-modified Pro logos

nash61

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

albanytop.jpg

I'll raise you the Lowell Devils

pGA78An.png

Lowell never used that L logo by itself, it was always with the skating devil.

/Lowell Devils season ticket holder

It came from the wordmark logo on the mothership.

othk6dtt314ve4670fhgf35oz.gif

The entire Appalachian League, with the exception of Johnson City.

I'm personally a sucker for the Pulaski Blue Jays.

pibs0f6iu8hrf0uhptgufhd7k.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Rockford Expos

45f6673c-0814-4b61-9dfc-6bf3b95f5955.jpg

Kenosha Twins (it doesn't show up that well, but I assure you the red letter is a K)

70450-1Fr.jpg

Iowa Cubs

pMLB2-15774407dt.jpg

New Britain Rock Cats

New%20Britain%20Rock%20Cats%20cap%20logo

going a bit off topic, that Eric Davis card got me crackin up...reminds me of my senior class photo, got one girl with her eyes closed, and some dude in the front got his head down like the Thinker, not sure who he was. Except Eric there's all by his lonesome. Guess the nightlife of Cedar Rapids was no joke :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I love this thread.

I realize that city-specific minor league identities are, 99.9% of the time, better than (city name) (parent club) but there's a part of me that loves the minor league tweak of the major league logos. I've seen about 482 hats that I want.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

The aforementioned Kingston Canadians.

1693.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived