Letter-modified Pro logos

nash61

Another one for the Bruins alphabet. Don't ask my why the Blackhawks' affiliate is wearing it.

B_dQT6-UIAIP1WR.jpg

It was "Rockford Hockey Club" night. Those jerseys are modeled after what the youth travel hockey club in Rockford wears. Can't believe they'll wear that but won't wear something as a nod to the Rockford Icemen who have won 17 of 19 state championships.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also... Rockford not only had the Rockford Expos.

There was the Rockford Reds...

rr.jpg

As well as the Rockford Cubbies, who according to the Mothership, used a full bodied blue bear before the Chicago Cubs did.

RockfordCubbies96.GIF

$(KGrHqVHJDkFIZE0OuPgBSHhvW3c6g~~60_35.J

and Royals who had their own color scheme and logos... but used KC's crown.

Rod-Myers.jpg?id=501d5301-af73-4547-97a9

94rocroy.png

I'm surprised the listing of Phillies affiliates earlier missed the early-90s Batavia Clippers (well, the cap, at least):

68352-5Fr.jpg

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Buffalo Sabres former shoulder logo repurposed for Portland Pirates pink-in-the-rink

portlandbreastcancerlogo25Oct08.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

More for the Flames alphabet. Finally, a proper A.

$_57.JPG

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Not sure whether I posted these earlier or not...anyway, given we have the alphabet as taught by the Flames, here I go with some Habs and Hab-nots.

Toronto Jr. Canadiens

Barron_travis.jpg

Welland Jr. Canadians

1297472247603_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

Kingston Voyageurs

voyageurs-002.jpg?w=584&h=389

the old Kingston Canadians...complete with Cooperalls

kingston_canadiens_1985-86_front.jpg

The Canadiens in black just don't look right.

I'm not gonna lie...I kind of like that black jersey

Gananoque%20Islanders.jpg

Gananoque Islanders- EOJHL

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Not sure whether I posted these earlier or not...anyway, given we have the alphabet as taught by the Flames, here I go with some Habs and Hab-nots.

Toronto Jr. CanadiensBarron_travis.jpg

Welland Jr. Canadians1297472247603_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

Kingston Voyageursvoyageurs-002.jpg?w=584&h=389

the old Kingston Canadians...complete with Cooperallskingston_canadiens_1985-86_front.jpg

The Canadiens in black just don't look right.

I'm not gonna lie...I kind of like that black jersey

That is blasphemous talk.

• 1 month later...

GatewayFlyersSmall.jpg

Gateway Flyers. Once had their jerseys worn by the Manitoba Moose.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 1 month later...

Thunder_Bay_Border_Cats_logo_2013.jpg

Thunder Bay Border Cats

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The Sackville-Bagginses?

Greedy buggers. Tried to swindle the family fortune.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Thunder_Bay_Border_Cats_logo_2013.jpg

Thunder Bay Border Cats

What's that one modified from?

At first glance I thought it was the Twins, but now the "T" doesn't look quite right. Could still be their "T" but tweaked a bit, though. Not too sure.

I posted it as a Twins modification. it's very close, and I think they tweaked it slightly.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived